OPEN What custom servers/plugins do you want?

Ascaped

I have a list of custom servers and plugins that I've collected over time itself. I'll provide an image of what I have in my collection. Please note that I am skipping the "A's" because I have uploaded some of them. Also, there may be some items I have that may be available on here so don't tell me their are some on here that I have. Yes, I known about that, so there is no need to tell me.

View attachment 36110
Havoc and factionlab please

Solunt

can you try get a good competitive facitons plugin where you can do all in one like /f shield (like factionslabs)

OneWickedMex

can you try get a good competitive facitons plugin where you can do all in one like /f shield (like factionslabs)
Guard15 is no longer accepting any more requests at this time. And for some of those who were asking about the Mineplex leak, he had been working on reverse engineering the 2015 leak back in 2017 but was taken down 2 years later with a request from Mineplex themselves. You can still find his stuff in the Inactive Resources files.

jappicloud

I have a list of custom servers and plugins that I've collected over time itself. I'll provide an image of what I have in my collection. Please note that I am skipping the "A's" because I have uploaded some of them. Also, there may be some items I have that may be available on here so don't tell me their are some on here that I have. Yes, I known about that, so there is no need to tell me.

View attachment 36110
Do you have Reflex anticheat?

FoxH

Foxo
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Clean Prison, Mineplex, ProMCGames, Nova Network and GTM plugins please

kusinek

Have you heard of this video file converter? In my opinion, it's a really cool application, all the while being completely free. I'm sure a lot of people have to work with video material. And you can hardly find a more functional option than this application on the Internet right now.

Duckdom999

Hey man there's a great one I would love to have its called

ORIGIN SURVIVAL [1.19] 1.0.4​

you can look it up its a survival setup but preferably one of the best I've seen.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    C @ CatatonicWade: anyone want to show me there plugin setups on discord?