UpCloud VPS - Promo Code – Get Free $25 Credit Coupon

tiendungdev

UpCloud is a growing cloud provider that includes fast storage in its server offerings at an affordable price point. They have data centers in Germany, Finland, Netherlands, Singapore, United Kingdom, and the USA… and counting!

This is a reputable VPS provider, I have using Upcloud for two years and currently, I am still using them for all my project

If you don’t have an account yet, sign up using this link with our promo code to get $25 in your UpCloud account: https://upcloud.com/signup/?promo=7WC35P

Promo Code: 7WC35P

> Important thing is you need to add a $10 deposit to make your account permanent (read Upcloud email after your account activated)

UpCloud is simple to set up and simple to use and cheap cloud hosting provider which has its own distinct features

upcloud.png

Unique features of UpCloud cloud hosting

High, consistent performance with MaxIOPS

All cloud servers are deployed on enterprise-grade hardware. Together with UpCloud’s in-house developed software and proprietary MaxIOPS storage technology, you will get industry-leading performance at all times. Cloud servers are deployed in less than 45 seconds. With incredibly fast boot times, you will get up and running within minutes.

Easy and Flexible Scaling

Deploy using a preconfigured plan or configure each resource (CPU, RAM, Storage, and IP-addresses) individually with UpCloud’s freely configurable cloud servers. You can always switch between preconfigured plans and freely configurable resource limits, whenever you desire.

Floating IPs and Private Networking

Create your own 100% private network, which is interconnected between all UpCloud’s data centers. This allows you to send data between your cloud servers using a private connection and without incurring any costs. With floating IPs, you get a static IP-address that you can attach to any one of our cloud servers. It can then be freely moved around, allowing to create a highly available infrastructure without a single point of failure.

hieu-suat-upcloud.jpg

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    R @ RaeYN: Just a heads up to anyone in charge... I was trying to download the Cobblemon server and...