Status
Not open for further replies.

NotLeaker

Fuck the world
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
There is one more file that is supposed to come with this theme (It is not included), but it is part of the XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal).
Not having this file doesn't change anything theme wise, it only modifies the news module which comes with the resource listed above.
To get the file modying news module, please contact me (Discord link is on the resource page). (I will check your website to see if you have the resource listed above).
Is this also being included?

Pascal_123

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
You have to download xenporta that you can find easily everywhere! For the missing file, I will contact the developer and I will apply for an update :D

NotLeaker

Fuck the world
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
You have to download xenporta that you can find easily everywhere! For the missing file, I will contact the developer and I will apply for an update :D
yes, I can find that addon, but that retarded developer didn't include it there, you have to contact him...otherwise thank you for your leak. I will definitely leave a neat review after you apply that update with the file added :)

Pascal_123

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
It is normal that did not add it because it is a paid resource of xenforo it does not belong to him research on xenforo.pk it could be there.

NotLeaker

Fuck the world
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
It is normal that did not add it because it is a paid resource of xenforo it does not belong to him research on xenforo.pk it could be there.
nothing there yet, but I doubt it will be added any soon, the only way is contacting developer directly

Pascal_123

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
I spoke with him you just have to find xenporta 2 pro it's just that he sends the link to buy it from you to find a leak.
nothing there yet, but I doubt it will be added any soon, the only way is contacting developer directly

NotLeaker

Fuck the world
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
I found xenporta 2 on the latest version, what does he need to send you that missing files? He mentioned in "README.txt" he wants some link on your website so he can check if you have that addon installed, is that true? Or is there easier way? @Pascal_123

Last edited:

potatoduck

How do I install this? I have uploaded the XML and it is working, however there is a lot of error logs and i cant edit components

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    C @ cleopatra: 1984 1984 1984 1984 1984 1984 🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️