Status
Not open for further replies.

King-JJ

Ok... So Ik I'm new around here so lemme get to the point. Basically there was an old prison server that shut down a few years back called TitanMC and over the years it has been shut down many accurate recreations of it have come and went and never have the files been released. I was wondering if someone could help everyone who's looking for those files by posting them on here :D. (Please bump this post if you are looking for these files too)

Jason2k03

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
!Bump
Dang. Finally someone else who's looking for doublejumps files. They've scammed so many kids and robbed memories. It'd be cool if people can re-experience the good days. I would definently like to see these files being leaked.

SOOP

THE BIG MAN
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
This is the server that sSundee played on am I right? This was a highly custom prison which I am sure the files were used in a rebranded server. But that does not mean the files aren't floating around somewhere. But the chances of them popping up are quite slim but I wish you good luck in finding them.

King-JJ

This is the server that sSundee played on am I right? This was a highly custom prison which I am sure the files were used in a rebranded server. But that does not mean the files aren't floating around somewhere. But the chances of them popping up are quite slim but I wish you good luck in finding them.

I've seen loads of servers use files like theirs or really similar to theirs. I know for a fact they're flying around. All you have to do is type up TitanMC remake on google and you'll find loads of servers that have remade both their Original prison server and their OP Prison server too it's kind of a joke to be fair. An ip for a recreation of their server is titanmc.life I think. But that's just one example out of many. I would remake TitanMC but it would take too much time out of my day which I already fill up with a bunch of college stuff and that type of Prison is hard to make.

Roblox

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
I know this is a late response, but I actually have an exact remade version of titanmc

likse

Trusted
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Please stick to the correct format.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users