Plugin 7:
Plugin 8:

Mango

Moderator | Not active
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
I have to check, but I do think all of the EPIC plugins are going to get updates soon.

nic

Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
YAY been waiting for it too

Mango

Moderator | Not active
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Thanks for uploading this @Krispx28, but I do want to remind everyone that on January the 6th I updated EpicVouchers.
Link below: https://blackspigot.com/downloads/epicvouchers-vouchers-but-for-real-tho.9664/

As I said for a while now, it is always recommended to use official resources from blackspigot staff members and only use other resources if the resource is not available or has not been updated recently.
I am not going to remove his resource for releaking as I am unsure if his is more up-to-date so I've decided to leave it.

Feskii

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Thanks for uploading this @Krispx28, but I do want to remind everyone that on January the 6th I updated EpicVouchers.
Link below: https://blackspigot.com/downloads/epicvouchers-vouchers-but-for-real-tho.9664/

As I said for a while now, it is always recommended to use official resources from blackspigot staff members and only use other resources if the resource is not available or has not been updated recently.
I am not going to remove his resource for releaking as I am unsure if his is more up-to-date so I've decided to leave it.
i have epic vouchers and epic bosses soon i will get all the epic stuff

Mango

Moderator | Not active
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
@Krispx28 if you decide to send the plugins to us we will be able to upload them and we will credit to you at the top of the post.

Again as I said above, all resources ups load by staff are checked and are fully save

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    N @ NotexTeam: -Redacted-