Something wrong with my account?

Larisus

Supporter
Supporter
I created this account some days ago and currently waiting for confirmation of payment.
What bugs me is the fact, that I don't manage to setup Two-Step Verification. I simply don't recieve eMails from BlackSpigot. (checked my Spam-Folder fo course).
Are there limitations to what eMail-Adresses I can use here? My adresse ends with @online.ms

EDIT: I tried to figure out where to put this. As I wasn't able to locate a support section I hope that it's ok to post this here. If not please tell me where I should put it.

Last edited:

BlackSpigot.com

Founder
Staff
Founder
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Yeah, we basically disabled the email system.
The site doesnt have email verification (You don't have to verify your email when you sign up).
It costs money to setup a mail server, and we didn't want to have to pay that, so sadly you can't use 2-step verification.
I have verified your payment, and you now have your supporter rank.

Larisus

Supporter
Supporter
Thank you for the detailed explanation and for verifying my payment. It's OK not having a mail server but you may want to add a little information within the user settings or welcome message as this can be a little bit confusing for new members.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    R @ RaeYN: Anyone have an alternate link to the Cobblestone server setup files? Been at least three days...