(REQUEST) Some Suggestions for the Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonaldTrump

MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
1 - ) Adding a Skript section, so that premium and free skripts can be in a separate section instead of being with the plugins.

Pros : Having a differenciated section for skripts helps people that download leaks expecting it to be a plugin and then they find out it's a skript.
Cons : Will not be so full of stuff, because there aren't so many premium skript resources on spigot.

2- ) Adding a "Original Source" tab on the resource pages, this way when viewing a resource you can see the original link easily instead of searching the title on google and maybe not finding anything when the resource title is inaccurate or different from the original.
For "tab" I mean this kind of tab:
TlerNRu.png

Pros: People may want to check for reviews on the orginal source or for an updated resource description or to check if there is an updated version.

Rack

Long time Member
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
A skript section is needed. I will DM Wifi about this asap, but about the Original Source tab it is not needed, it just means your lazy AF.

A

Anonymous

cool suggestions, I can relate to searching the plugins to see if that is the latest version etc. although I only use blackspigot to try out plugins before actually purchasing them (mostly), but its always nice to have links to the original post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    J @ Jubileu: download