OPEN SOME SHITS

OMGItzHackz

Hi, I just want to create a thread where everyone can discuss about some SHITS even though this forum IS off topic.

LOL

ok so I'm a 14 years old girl who loves play minecraft. I have a pc :) If you are wondering specs, I have gigabyte gtx 1070, intel i7 6700k unlocked, msi h110m gaming motherboard, hyperX fury black 16GB ddr4 ram, 2 custom fans, xpredator x3 devil red case and be quiet cpu cooler and corsair 600w gold power supply. I use logitech G502 to play games, and also I have corsair k70 keyboard. My monitors are 2 aoc g2460pf. They are pretty freakin nice and connected to my wonderful pc. I also have 1 macbook air, which I used to use it for school. It's late 2014(I think), and it is connected to another shit monitor(720p, 75hz, 1ms), and playing some drop music. My headphones are razer kraken special edition(the orange one), and I also have razer kraken pro which I got it for this christmas. I'm using razer kraken pro. I connected my pc and my macbook with mixer so I can listen to both music and game sound. I only play minecraft, it is the littarly best game EVER! I get around 700 fps in minecraft multiplayer and single player, sometimes 400 fps in max settings. it is dam fun game. Everyone likes it. I also play some overwatch and cs:go. Oh I forgot to tell you guys that I have razer firefly mousepad, but I like the steelseries mousepad MORE, because it's a lot larger. I also have Logitech M335 and K345 for my shitty macbook, but I don't use them that often. I have some amazing lights which are covered with unbrella. My desk setup is pretty freakin nice. I have beautiful 5 LED lines are covered my desk. and some other solid led lightnings are going on at the cornor of my desk. The cable management was hard, but fortunately, some good friends told me how to set it up properly. I have some another usb stuffs coming out of my pc, and it looks kind of terrible, but i'm able to use another 4 usb 3.0 ports. :D What is your desk setup?

I'm currently a student in a random school(bullshit), and I dont get really good grades, because all I do is just sit in the cornor of my room and watch youtube with my iphone 7 or fuckin play minecraft like a little pedo who doesn't know how to get the shits done. My room is pretty giant by the way. I got my iphone 7 past month i think. I still have like bunch of other iphone versions in my closet. I have iphone 6 and iphone 6 s and iphone 6s plus. I don't know why I bought that much, but just you know... Lol

I don't have any sibillings. But I loved to have one, like BROTHER, or SISTER.
The reason why I love to have one is to have fun with them. I'm not really saying "SEXUALLY" (that is kind of true though lol), but just having fun with them.
Why would I lie to you guys, I sometimes watch -Redacted-. Yes I do. I'm 14 years old girl who watches -Redacted- and hang out with other girls. (AKA lesbian lol...)

Guys I really need to tell you about this:
Please don't call me a RETARD because I play minecraft with nice setup and ALSO watch -Redacted- even i'm 14 and being such a lesbian...

I just wanted to talk to you :)
Tell me your things :D

OMGItzHackz

damn daniel, no one wants to tell me their setup or so.... LET'S JUST TALK JESUS CHRIST!

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    arda32 @ arda32: maybe we can do some trade