CLOSED [S] God's Eye [Start Sale]

Status
Not open for further replies.

felko

Supporter
Supporter
Name of plugin you want: God's Eye [GUI'o Plenty] [1.8R3 - 1.9.X - 1.10.X] [4.99 Start Sale]

Spigot Link: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/s-gods-eye-guio-plenty-1-8r3-1-9-x-1-10-x-4-99-start-sale.26893/

Price: 4.99

Why you want it: It has a lot of features that my staff needs to manage my server well and control it.

Why you deserve it: I am still not getting any donations on my server, but i really love to have it and do my best to pay it. Right now i am not able to pay for any premium plugin, but i havent seen features of this plugin on a free one!

Thanks a lot blackspigot team!

Last edited:

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
@felko is there a reason why the post is struckthrough? If this plugin request is no longer needed, please let me know so the thread can be closed. If the strikethrough was a mistake, please correct your post. Thanks

felko

Supporter
Supporter
@felko is there a reason why the post is struckthrough? If this plugin request is no longer needed, please let me know so the thread can be closed. If the strikethrough was a mistake, please correct your post. Thanks

I have never strikethrough, it was a mistake i think. Thank you very much for telling me about it! Post fixed!

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Considering how fairly new the plugin is and with just 7 downloads in total, it might take a bit before this could possibly be leaked.

felko

Supporter
Supporter
Okay thanks! But please dont forget about this :D

Love ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    WASTEDYEARS @ WASTEDYEARS: nobody can get that pack