Refunding… Welcome.

jake32819

5AD3E636-C229-4FCB-87D6-3899564053B6.jpeg

Welcome to the game of refunding, it’s a pleasure to have you, hehe.

Refunding is a business that has been actively generating thousands of people revenue for over ten years now. I am lucky to say that I have been taking advantage of this for over 5 years now, and am also a corporate lawyer, so let’s just say I’m doing great financially and am happy to also say that these loopholes allow us to tiptoe around the system and do this all legally.

How does the process work?

Step 1.) Contact me via Discord, and let’s discuss your order. This will help ensure a successful refund process by eliminating all odds of you screwing up and delaying the process. Details that we will discussed include which retailer is hottest, price limits, item limits, timeframes etc.

Step 2.) You make an order from one of the retailers on our store list. The most popular stores depend on the insiders we have actively working with us, currently Amazon would be your best bet, but this is something we will discuss privately.

Step 3.) After the order is made, we will contact the insiders and began the process. This usually involves changing UPS labels to make it look as if the package has been lost, but we are constantly changing methods to adapt to changes.

Step 4. Once the refund has been processed successfully and you receive email confirmation from the chosen retailer, you will send us the 30% fee.

The only bad thing about this is that you have to have an initial investment amount, so if you don’t have anything saved up, I seriously suggest doing whatever it takes to round up 500 to 1k so you can get started.

After you make your first refund I suggestion saving maybe a quarter of the profit and going straight back in and then it’s basically exponentially growth. You can turn that 1k into 1.5, 1.5 to 2.5, 2.5 to 4, 4 to 7, the rest is fucking history. Let’s ball out man.

Here’s our Discord, open a ticket to talk!

https://discord.gg/NHpaJuhsCF

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    trickyyy @ trickyyy: Hey :Minecraft: