(REQUEST) ProPractice

FadedSkies

Banned
Banned
Name of plugin you want: ProPractice

Spigot Link: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/propractice-sql-builduhc-kit-editing-parties.27303/

Price: $5.00 USD

Why you want it: ProPractice looks more premium than TrainingPvP and seems to have a cleaner and easily understandable Configuration file.

Why you deserve it: As said, TrainingPvP feels very poorly made, and has tons of bugs, and hasn't been updated as of July 21st 2016, and if asked, people who have used TrainingPvP would probably choose ProPractice over TrainingPvP, by checking the ProPractice spigot page, you can easily distinguished how organized and clean their configuration file is, and I truly believe this premium PvP plugin needs to be leaked!

idk54

Dude it's shit. It has a lot of bugs!!! Don't leak it. he will destroy your server if you'll use it.. ;-;

Juggler

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
I agree with @idk54 , it's not worth to buy the plugin.
also a lot of paid duel / practice plugins on spigot are pretty simple (you could make the same thing with some code tutorials on yt).
I'm trying to find a good one myself.

FadedSkies

Banned
Banned
I agree with @idk54 , it's not worth to buy the plugin.
also a lot of paid duel / practice plugins on spigot are pretty simple (you could make the same thing with some code tutorials on yt).
I'm trying to find a good one myself.
Alright, if you find a good one, get back to me please ;D

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    C @ CuteBunny765: Download kese karo is ko