OPEN Pokémon GO Team?

What Pokemon Go team are you in/do you want to join?

• Team Instict

• Team Mystic

• Team Valor

• Not Playing

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
yyFq0q3.png

It is known that Pokemon GO is one of the most, if not the most, popular and played mobile game today.

With its popularity comes a huge and ongoing competition between teams. When reaching level 5, you are asked to choose which among Team Instinct, Team Mystic, and Team Valor would you want to join. Although it does not generally affect a player's overall gameplay nor does it provide any benefits and is simply just a way of choosing which faction to represent, there a huge debate on which team is the best. I personally find it entertaining to watch how people react and throw shade at each other based on their teams to the point that even companies and brands joined in with the hype train.

For those who's been living under a rock or just didn't bother, here's a quick rundown on who's who...
(DISCLAIMER: Teams listed are arranged on the way they're introduced in the game...in case someone flips out xD)

INSTINCT
Spark said:
Pokemon are creatures with excellent intuition. I bet the secret to their intuition is related to how they’re hatched. Come on and join my team! You never lose when you trust your instincts!
Team Leader: Spark
Pokemon Insignia: Zapdos
Team Color: Yellow

MYSTIC
Blance said:
The wisdom of Pokemon is immeasurably deep. I am researching why it is that they evolve. My team? With our calm analysis of every situation, we can’t lose!
Team Leader: Blanche
Pokemon Insignia: Articuno
Team Color: Blue

VALOR
Candela said:
Pokemon are stronger than humans, and they’re warmhearted too! I’m researching ways to enhance Pokemon’s natural power in the pursuit of true strength. There’s no doubt that the Pokemon our team have trained are the strongest in battle! Are you ready?
Team Leader: Candela
Pokemon Insignia: Moltres
Team Color: Red

So here are a few questions to all our BSMC Pokemon Go players out there...
What team are you in?
What made you decide to pick that team?
And if you're not yet able to pick a team, which one would you like to join?

Let us know what you think!
And for the record, I am #TeamMystic ;)

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    jimmynoob1234 @ jimmynoob1234: hello*