RESOLVED Plugins have stopped working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisDuncan250

So it had become apparent to me after looking into why my server shut down and wouldn't start back up, that these four plugins:

- EZRanksPro
- KitBattle
- PrisonCells
- ProQuests

do not seem to work any more, it just says to contact BlackSpigot. I've tried it on a test server as well and they still don't work. But all the other plugins I have from here seem to be working fine. Any idea why this is so?

NoopyyGaming

I re-downloaded the plugin : EzRanksPro from here, but it's gives me a error when the serveur enable the plugin.

NoopyyGaming

Man, did you got EzRanksLite ? not EzRanksPro, because i didn't found it.

Mark_0703

I have the same problem, my server also wont start anymore and it tells me to contact BlackSpigot

ChrisDuncan250

All premium plugins leaked by WifiSpy no longer work. I have confirmed this.
Any idea why related plugins to WifiSpy aren't working? I'm not entirely sure of how the process for cracking/leaking plugins work. I think it's maybe that a server that he was running was shut down temporarily, and that server may have been the injections way of communicating with the premium plugins? Since you have confirmed it, can you confirm whether or not this is permanent?

NoopyyGaming

Because i me and my friend, we are making a Prison Server with mines ect... and i think that this Plugin is better than the other one.

zombiewizard45

Any idea why related plugins to WifiSpy aren't working? I'm not entirely sure of how the process for cracking/leaking plugins work. I think it's maybe that a server that he was running was shut down temporarily, and that server may have been the injections way of communicating with the premium plugins? Since you have confirmed it, can you confirm whether or not this is permanent?
At first, I suspected it was WifiSpy, because I noticed a bunch of his plugins were taken down so I assumed that his plugins had been found out and disabled. WifiSpy gave us the actual reason though, and if you check in your messages you'll see it.

ChrisDuncan250

At first, I suspected it was WifiSpy, because I noticed a bunch of his plugins were taken down so I assumed that his plugins had been found out and disabled. WifiSpy gave us the actual reason though, and if you check in your messages you'll see it.
Okay thank you, I'll take a look.

Edit: Alright so I read and I'm very pleased with the result! Thanks a lot for letting me know, you just helped save my server... XD

qtChan

Senpai
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
RESOLVED!
> As @WifiSpy previously stated, You must delete every single plugin you obtained from BSMC and download it again here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    A @ AxellGB: hi