RESOLVED Plugin Report - SpiGoCracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarimAK

Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Plugin Link: http://www.blackspigotmc.xyz/resources/spigocracker-run-any-leak-without-nulling-it.1132/

Whats wrong: When starting a server with this plugin it shows a huge error saying "You have modified the EULA.". I tried to re-installing it again and it seems that its still not working!

Any Other Info: Error:
HTML:
[22:28:37] [Server thread/INFO]: [SpiGoCrack] Enabling SpiGoCrack v1.1
[22:28:39] [Server thread/INFO]: [0;34;1m-------- SpiGoCrack --------[m
[22:28:39] [Server thread/INFO]: [0;34;1m----- Author: MaxSimon -----[m
[22:28:39] [Server thread/INFO]: [0;34;1m------- Version: 1.1 -------[m
[22:28:39] [Server thread/INFO]: [0;34;1m----- Date: 05-08-2016 -----[m
[22:28:39] [Server thread/INFO]: [0;34;1m----------------------------[m
[22:28:39] [Server thread/INFO]: [m
[22:28:39] [Server thread/INFO]: [0;34;1m--------------------------------------------------------------------------[m
[22:28:39] [Server thread/INFO]: [0;31;1m-------- All connections to anti-piracy servers are now disabled! --------[m
[22:28:39] [Server thread/INFO]: [0;31;1mBy using this plugin, you agree to the EULA.txt inside the plugins folder![m
[22:28:39] [Server thread/INFO]: [0;34;1m--------------------------------------------------------------------------[m
[22:28:39] [Server thread/INFO]: [0;31;1mSpiGoCrack >> --------------------------------------------------------------[m
[22:28:39] [Server thread/INFO]: [0;31;1mSpiGoCrack >> ------- It seems that you have modified the EULA.txt!! -------[m
[22:28:39] [Server thread/INFO]: [0;31;1mSpiGoCrack >> ------ DO NEVER modify the EULA.txt of SpiGoCrack.jar!! ------[m
[22:28:39] [Server thread/INFO]: [0;31;1mSpiGoCrack >> ------- Please re-download and re-install SpiGoCrack!! -------[m
[22:28:39] [Server thread/INFO]: [0;31;1mSpiGoCrack >> -- Please make sure that SpiGoCrack can write the EULA.txt! --[m
[22:28:39] [Server thread/INFO]: [0;31;1mSpiGoCrack >> --------------------------------------------------------------[m
[22:28:39] [Server thread/INFO]: [0;31;1mSpiGoCrack >> ------- If SpiGoCrack can not drop the EULA.txt to the -------[m
[22:28:39] [Server thread/INFO]: [0;31;1mSpiGoCrack >> ------------- SpiGoCrack folder, it will crash!! -------------[m
[22:28:39] [Server thread/INFO]: [SpiGoCrack] Disabling SpiGoCrack v1.1
[22:28:39] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling SpiGoCrack v1.1 (Is it up to date?)
org.bukkit.plugin.IllegalPluginAccessException: Plugin attempted to register SpiGoCrack.a@50aec59d while not enabled
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.registerEvents(SimplePluginManager.java:524) ~[spigot-1.9.jar:git-Spigot-3104eb1-0705465]
    at SpiGoCrack.f.onEnable(f.java) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:291) ~[spigot-1.9.jar:git-Spigot-3104eb1-0705465]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:340) [spigot-1.9.jar:git-Spigot-3104eb1-0705465]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405) [spigot-1.9.jar:git-Spigot-3104eb1-0705465]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_9_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:361) [spigot-1.9.jar:git-Spigot-3104eb1-0705465]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_9_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:321) [spigot-1.9.jar:git-Spigot-3104eb1-0705465]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:202) [spigot-1.9.jar:git-Spigot-3104eb1-0705465]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:527) [spigot-1.9.jar:git-Spigot-3104eb1-0705465]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_101]
[22:28:39]

~ Thanks, sorry for my bad English.

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
@MaxSimon you might want to look into this.

MaxSimon

@MaxSimon you might want to look into this.

Thanks for mentioning me! The release SpiGoCracker-v1.2 (relesed yesterday) fixed this issue! I also improved the performance and added new anti-piracy servers.

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Thanks for mentioning me! The release SpiGoCracker-v1.2 (relesed yesterday) fixed this issue! I also improved the performance and added new anti-piracy servers.
No prob and thanks for the update.

@KarimAK please try the recently released version of SpiGoCracker and let us know if your issue has been resolved or not.

MaxSimon

Whats wrong: When starting a server with this plugin it shows a huge error saying "You have modified the EULA.". I tried to re-installing it again and it seems that its still not working!

Any Other Info: Error:

First:

The release SpiGoCracker-v1.2 (relesed yesterday) fixed this issue! I also improved the performance and added new anti-piracy servers.

Second: You can also start a conversation with the plugin author/leaker first instead of making a thread without mentioning him... ;)

Try not using it or using another type of SpigotsCracker

The "original" SpigotCracker only contains about 15 anti piracy servers, and it does not correctly handle some https connections. My version is newer, updated, has fixed this problem, contains more than 39 urls/ips, and is compiled for Minecraft 1.8 to 1.10.2. Also, the error is fixed now.
The error you had was thrown when it could not correctly save the EULA.txt of the plugin. Now it saves the EULA.txt, and if it is not possible, it will print into the console log that the plugin EULA can also be found on the plugin page here on BlackSpigotMC.

Edit: Oh and as you can see, the SpiGoCracker now has a rating of 5 stars. :) It works now really good. :)

Greetings,
MaxSimon

KarimAK

First:

Second: You can also start a conversation with the plugin author/leaker first instead of making a thread without mentioning him... ;)

The "original" SpigotCracker only contains about 15 anti piracy servers, and it does not correctly handle some https connections. My version is newer, updated, has fixed this problem, contains more than 39 urls/ips, and is compiled for Minecraft 1.8 to 1.10.2. Also, the error is fixed now.
The error you had was thrown when it could not correctly save the EULA.txt of the plugin. Now it saves the EULA.txt, and if it is not possible, it will print into the console log that the plugin EULA can also be found on the plugin page here on BlackSpigotMC.

Edit: Oh and as you can see, the SpiGoCracker now has a rating of 5 stars. :) It works now really good. :)

Greetings,
MaxSimon

Thanks for fixing this error and sorry for not mentioning you. My question is how do I use it? I know I posted something like this in the review section but my question is do I just drag and drop it on my plugins folder and that's it? Sorry I'm really new to this stuff like leaking plugins and stuff.

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Thanks for fixing this error and sorry for not mentioning you. My question is how do I use it? I know I posted something like this in the review section but my question is do I just drag and drop it on my plugins folder and that's it? Sorry I'm really new to this stuff like leaking plugins and stuff.
Yes, you install it just like you would with any other plugin.

@MaxSimon might I suggest adding a little instruction on how to install/use SpiGoCracker on the resource page for those who are new to it.

KarimAK

It keeps telling All connections to anti-piracy servers are now disabled! How do I enable it?

MaxSimon

It keeps telling All connections to anti-piracy servers are now disabled! How do I enable it?

It tells that, because that is the job of the plugin..?

Id disables all connections of the plugins to their anti-piracy servers.

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
That's what this plugin does. It stops premium plugins from connecting to anti-piracy servers that would check if your plugin is a legitimate copy.

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
No other problems, thanks a lot
If you encounter any issues with this plugin, feel free to directly contact @MaxSimon . I'm sure he'll be willing to assist you. Of course, you may also open a new thread in the forums instead.

THREAD LOCKED: Resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    RealNotSound @ RealNotSound: NOTICE: ALL M*NED.TO RESOURCES ARE VIRUSES