RESOLVED Plugin report MysteryBoxes ⇒ 100% EULA friendly ✫ 1.8/1.9/1.10 Support 2.0.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

leduyphuongcm

Plugin Link: http://www.blackspigotmc.xyz/resources/mysteryboxes-⇒-100-eula-friendly-✫-1-8-1-9-1-10-support.1280/

not working!

Any Other Info: Error:
867357babfc2ef005.png

Juggler

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Can anyone look into this one? This plugin is probably non-cracked (checkLicense)
@TurboPlugins ?
6wshwWB.png

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Temporarily unapproved MysteryBoxes. @TurboPlugins please re-check if you have properly nulled the plugin. If you wish to release an updated download of a properly nulled version, please send me a pm so that the resource can be checked and reapproved for you to update.

TurboPlugins

Supporter
Supporter
Ok i dont know y its not working it should be and it should be deffintly nulled

What im going to do is try this plugin on my server and get it fixed

There was an recent update so im updateing it and hopeing that fixes it

with the piratcy removed

Em can i get acces to my resource so i can update it

Last edited by a moderator:

BANNED USER #4

-.- Resource Ghost .-.
Banned
@TurboPlugins, please contact me if you want to talk about this resource. And, if you want to start updating it again.

@leduyphuongcm we do understand that the plugin you want to download is not working, we have removed access to everyone except staff members, @TurboPlugins, once again contact me if you want to talk about this resource.

Best Regards,
UnknownGhost

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Goodness gracious, @TurboPlugins please do not make posts one after the other. This is a forum, not a chat. If you have something to add to your previous post, edit it instead of making a new post. I have gone ahead and merged your posts. I'll let it go for now but next time it'll be considered spamming and a warning will be placed on you.

Anyway, as stated above contact a staff if you wish to continue updating MysteryBoxes.

THREAD LOCKED: No longer required by OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    tazbinofficial @ tazbinofficial: What Can i do now ?its been already over 2 days