RESOLVED Plugin Report - Kingdoms+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azaroth

Plugin Link:
http://www.blackspigotmc.xyz/resour...or-land-might-and-glory-1-8-x-1-9-x-1-10.806/
Whats wrong:
Seems that some of the plugins is not working such as adding resources and upgrading kingdoms champions
Any Other Info:
some of the plugin does work such as invading buying turrets but the most important part like converting for points and upgrade of champions are not working not sure if its the version or the crack it self that made it break but i have version 6 and it does work

~ Thanks.

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Code:
[01:54:42] [Server thread/INFO]: Kingdoms v9.0.0 Vault is not enabled!
[01:54:42] [Server thread/INFO]: Kingdoms v9.0.0 Disabled support for Vault Economy.
You might want to check on Vault. Many plugins have a vault dependency and if it fails to hook with vault, it will definitely throw out errors.

Code:
[01:54:42] [Server thread/ERROR]: [Kingdoms] Plugin Kingdoms v9.0.0 has failed to register events for class org.kingdoms.manager.game.GeneralAPIManager because com/sk89q/worldguard/bukkit/WorldGuardPlugin does not exist.
Do you have WorldGuard installed?

Code:
[01:54:42] [Server thread/INFO]: Kingdoms v9.0.0 Land data [null] is corrupted! ignoring...
[01:54:42] [Server thread/INFO]: Kingdoms v9.0.0 null
Not sure what these are as I have never used this plugin.

Azaroth

yea vault is installed and it does work since it able to convert money to points thats the only way to get points atm as it seem the whole plugins is not really working as for world guard its not installed i dont think its needed and those land null i think thats why i am unable to use the plugin as with older version it dont give those land errors and the plugin does work but its missing alot of the newer stuff

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Then either the original plugin is faulty or the nulling wasn't successful/properly done. Chances are, it's the nulled plugin.

Azaroth

alright ill just have to wait for a updated version thanks for taking the time to reply

TheLeaker

Supporter
Supporter
Plugin Link:
http://www.blackspigotmc.xyz/resour...or-land-might-and-glory-1-8-x-1-9-x-1-10.806/
Whats wrong:
Seems that some of the plugins is not working such as adding resources and upgrading kingdoms champions
Any Other Info:
some of the plugin does work such as invading buying turrets but the most important part like converting for points and upgrade of champions are not working not sure if its the version or the crack it self that made it break but i have version 6 and it does work

~ Thanks.
Okay so an update just came out today for the plugin. Also make sure you have GeneralLib installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    I @ iTz_RockGamez: https://www.blackspigot.com/downloads/dtltradersplus.15466/ I'm trying to download version...