Permission to use item plugin?

zzvenuszz

Supporter
Supporter
I need a plugin which make player must have a permission to use an item.
Anyone know that?

BANNED USER #4

-.- Resource Ghost .-.
Banned
Try using Vouchers.

The plugin makes it so you may use an item with a certain permission, this item can also run a command.

If this is not what you are looking for, I apologize for my mistake. :p.

zzvenuszz

Supporter
Supporter
Try using Vouchers.

The plugin makes it so you may use an item with a certain permission, this item can also run a command.

It's sounds like the one I need but!....Do you have a leak of this? ;)

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Try using Vouchers.

It's sounds like the one I need but!....Do you have a leak of this? ;)

As far as I know Vouchers work in a way where a command can be bound to an item so that using the item will fire a command.

Correct me if I'm wrong @zzvenuszz but what you're looking for is that only a person/group will have access to an item if they have the permission and those who do not have permission to that item will not be able to use it, right? If that's the case, Vouchers isn't the plugin you need as that plugin doesn't do what you're looking for. However, if you want to look into what Vouchers can do, you can check THE SPIGOT PAGE or download it HERE.

For what you need, you might want to look into the following:

zzvenuszz

Supporter
Supporter
As far as I know Vouchers work in a way where a command can be bound to an item so that using the item will fire a command.

Correct me if I'm wrong @zzvenuszz but what you're looking for is that only a person/group will have access to an item if they have the permission and those who do not have permission to that item will not be able to use it, right? If that's the case, Vouchers isn't the plugin you need as that plugin doesn't do what you're looking for. However, if you want to look into what Vouchers can do, you can check THE SPIGOT PAGE or download it HERE.

For what you need, you might want to look into the following:

You are perfect right! Thanks for Vouchers download link too!
Both of You have my thanks.

Do you know a way to Add permission requirement for A Spec Item?
I want to make an Item such as DIAMOND_SWORD which have special lore and enchantments. Only VIP group member who have a special permission can hold and use that item. Another group still can Use another DIAMOND_SWORD with different name and enchantments.

ModifyWorld: this will prevent player from another group to use that kind of item too.
I'm not sure about WorldGuard Blacklists. I'll Try it

Regards!

Edit: Opps, i found this on ModifyWorld: " Also it's possible to specify<itemid> by name, example:modifyworld.items.pickup.diamondpickaxe"
This could be my stuff :D

Last edited:

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
You are perfect right! Thanks for Vouchers download link too!
Both of You have my thanks.

Do you know a way to Add permission requirement for A Spec Item?
I want to make an Item such as DIAMOND_SWORD which have special lore and enchantments. Only VIP group member who have a special permission can hold and use that item. Another group still can Use another DIAMOND_SWORD with different name and enchantments.

ModifyWorld: this will prevent player from another group to use that kind of item too.
I'm not sure about WorldGuard Blacklists. I'll Try it

Regards!

Edit: Opps, i found this on ModifyWorld: " Also it's possible to specify<itemid> by name, example:modifyworld.items.pickup.diamondpickaxe"
This could be my stuff :D
You're welcome :)
Just a quick note though based on what I know, I don't think ModifyWorld nor WorldGuard Blacklists support custom items such as those with enchants and lores. Nonetheless, it will allow you to limit those who can use specified items. Also a fair warning, I think ModifyWorld hasn't been updated in a while so use with caution.

zzvenuszz

Supporter
Supporter
You're welcome :)
Just a quick note though based on what I know, I don't think ModifyWorld nor WorldGuard Blacklists support custom items such as those with enchants and lores. Nonetheless, it will allow you to limit those who can use specified items. Also a fair warning, I think ModifyWorld hasn't been updated in a while so use with caution.

I'm looking for another plugin. :D

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    jimmynoob1234 @ jimmynoob1234: need help