☄️ Oraxen » CUSTOM BLOCKS, ITEMS and INVENTORIES [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonEnhancer

Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
CrimsonEnhancer updated ☄️ Oraxen » CUSTOM BLOCKS, ITEMS and INVENTORIES with a new update entry:

Add base support for crossbows

Hey there,

This update adds a base support for custom crossbows. I'll add support for charged crossbows asap. You can already create cool things like this sniper I found on the internet:
iwly.png

I hope you'll like this update,

Read the rest of this update entry...

CrimsonEnhancer

CrimsonEnhancer

CrimsonEnhancer updated ☄️ Oraxen » CUSTOM BLOCKS, ITEMS and INVENTORIES with a new update entry:

Changelog: 1.77.1

Rename PotionEffects to ArmorPotionEffects and multiple updates
This update sets the stage for the next one, which will add two variants of the PotionEffects mechanic: one for consumable items and another for damage inflicting items. Please replace potioneffects by armorpotioneffects in your current item configuration...

CrimsonEnhancer

Changelog

Fix consummable mechanic by updating proper item slot when consumable is in off hand
Thanks to @MrYoup for the pull request!
Consumable potion effect mechanic + small fixes
This update introduces a new mechanic: consumablePotionEffect. This allows you to add potion effect to a consumable item (like food). It also updates dependencies and fixes some issues.

CrimsonEnhancer

1.17 support (experimental)

Hello,

This update brings support for Spigot 1.17. It requires Java 16 and removes the custom NBT feature (a new version will be developed soon using mojang mappings when the paper tools are released). At first I hesitated to continue developing the plugin with Java 8 to keep the compatibility with 1.14.4 - 1.16.5 but I think it's better to upgrade. Thanks to bstats I see that most users of the plugin are using the latest version (1.16 until recently). So I will continue to program in Java

HYDRA4k

Hello, i have been looking the plugin and is bugged, i have investigated more and i seems like we have an older version, because the last update on spigot is on 28/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    arda32 @ arda32: maybe we can do some trade