XDhunterXD

Administrator
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
black_spigot_steam_punk_logo.png

Official Blackspigot Q&A (UPDATED)

Q: Does BlackSpigot have a discord server?
A: Yes! https://discord.gg/yzkYB9x

Q: Can you leak a plugin for me?
A: You can make a request @ https://blackspigot.com/forums/requests/

Q: How do I get a plugin blacklisted?
A: If you are an author of a plugin that has been leaked on our site, you can open a ticket in our discord server!

Q: Is there any way I can get a rank for free?
A: Yes/No we are always looking to update our plugins, or add to our collection. If you have a plugin or several that you can send to us we may be able to provide you with either a discount or even a rank, this is not a guarantee but if we are looking for something and you have it, then you will be rewarded.

Q: When will I receive the rank that I purchased?
A: Ranks have been changed to automatic, so you should have your rank within 5 minutes of purchasing, if you experience any issues, contact a staff member and we'll resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

Q: How do I become a Staff Member?
A: To become a Staff Member you must be a loyal, and trustworthy applicant. We do not offer applications, we choose our staff members based on the content they upload, forums behavior, and overall maturity

Q: How does leaking work?
A: How leaking works is we need the full version of the plugin which has "strings" attached to the account who purchased the plugin, those "strings" need to be deleted so there are no ties back to who leaked the plugin. If you would like to crack a plugin yourself, use this tutorial to help you.

Q: How do I know if a plugin has advanced or simple antipiracy?
A: There is no easy way to do this, so your best bet would be to send the plugin to a BlackSpigot Staff Member and they can tell you which it is, and if you would like them to crack it for you, or you can do so yourself.

This list of Questions & Answers was provided to answer the most common questions that we receive and will be updated as time goes on. We hope these questions helped you, if you have any further questions please leave them below where a Staff Member will answer them.​

Attachments

• upload_2020-5-21_15-17-43.png
    upload_2020-5-21_15-17-43.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    C @ cleopatra: 1984 1984 1984 1984 1984 1984 🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️