Anti-piracy servers - I need YOUR support!

MaxSimon

Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Hello, some of you might know that there is a plugin called "SpigotCracker".
What it basically does is blocking all connections of plugins on your server to SpigotMC and a few other anti piracy servers, so that you can use a leaked plugin without nulling it.

Because this plugin hasn't been updated for a long time, I'm making an own one with lots of anti piracy servers in it. Also, the "original" (which is basically a fork of the old SpigotCracker on GitHub) blocks only 6 domains. I plan to add more than 30, or even 50 domains to it if you send me enough. Currently it blocks 16 domains.

Now I need your support. If you found any kind of anti piracy server URL/IP in a Spigot plugin, please write it here under the thread or pm it me. I will implement it then into the plugin.

----- ChangeLog -----
- I added now two anti piracy urls of AntiAura and one of AAC.
- 2 more domains of some unknown anti piracy servers added.
- I currently try to add some kind of autoupdater / notifier.

Greetings;
Max

Last edited:

Acrylic

Supporter
Supporter

MaxSimon

Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Can you please add in EpicNetherGenerator, EpicWorld Generator and TheUnderground {Framework 5.7}?

Sure, but you must tell me which anti-piracy servers they use (url or ip of their anti-piracy server(s))

I`ve downloaded EpicNetherGen and TheUnderground through Wifispy`s threadl, yet it gives an error message

Which error message?

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    R @ RaeYN: Anyone have an alternate link to the Cobblestone server setup files? Been at least three days...