Status
Not open for further replies.

tamquankiet

Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
---------- REQUEST FORMAT ----------

Name of plugin you want: NewItems

Spigot link: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/newitems.22783/

Price: 17.99 EUR

Why you want it: Hey man, this is a very cool plugin for server, its let us create new item, new block with own texture! I think it will be a good plugin

Why you deserve it: I think everyone will like it too, this is a good plugin, good support.

Fyreaken

BSMCIsGay
Supporter
I think this plugin needs to be leaked. From the looks of it, it'll allow an endless amount of custom items without having to use mods or replace items that currently exist if that's what it does. Please someone leak this, not just for me or @tamquankiet who requested the plugin but for everyone as this could be a major help towards a server. You could completely change someones experience with new items and new armor sets, you could create modpacks without having to use mods and forge. If anyone has this, please come forward and leak it asap as it could help many server owners with donation choices and giving their players new stuff to keep their servers updated with new content and exciting for players of all kinds. https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/newitems.22783/

Fyreaken

BSMCIsGay
Supporter
I could be getting a version of NewItems, but it's not the very latest so I cannot guarantee it'll work on the latest version of Minecraft. It possibly could work, but I don't know until I get the plugin and test it. This plugin almost doesn't exist, as it's only been leaked once and I don't think anyone bought it that much when you could. I'll post it later on or in a few days if I get it, and I'll update you on whats going on too.

asd5f1a85sdf51

I'm the creator of NewItems.
If you share it I won't publish the new update, I won't re-enable payments and I'll disable every copy of the plugin.

Regards.

tamquankiet

Well I am sorry for posting the request to leak this plugin.
That kinda sad too xD
Have a good day !

Fyreaken

BSMCIsGay
Supporter
This plugin has been leaked. 3.0BETA and it's cracked too. But it's in the Vip Plugins section so you'll need a rank before you can access it. I can confirm it works, the plugin works, it runs fine and it's the latest version. It's very nice of the members of blackspigotmc to leak and crack this plugin as it's a plugin that does alot of amazing things. So yeah, have fun kiddos. You'll need VIP or something first though to access it.

kyakou

Dang, I've been looking for this plugin for quite a while, and I have obtained a copy, but it's the outdated version... It kinda sucks, but what can you do when it's for a good cause and you don't have access to any form of virtual currency whatsoever.

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
THREAD LOCKED: Request completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    K @ kole2412: Hy I need to download OpenTunel designer. I am student from Montenegro who want to learn in that...