New Spigot Rules

MaxSimon

Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
The spigot rules page for premium plugins has been updated one week ago. Some nice changes:

Pricing
  • It is up to you to pick appropriate resource pricing for your resource.
  • Resources with higher prices will be scrutinized more than those with lower prices.
  • The following limits apply (USD or foreign currency equivalent)
    • Minimum Price: $0.99
    • Maximum Price: $19.99
This means that resources like Epicworldgenerator with a price of 39,99 must change his price now or ewg will be deleted. This also could affect many other plugins.

https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/premium-resource-guidelines.31667/

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Bless spigot :)
However, I'm curious as there's no clear mention on which resources those guidelines apply. Do the guidelines apply to only newly submitted plugins/resources, or previously published ones are also subject to those changes. I went through the thread real quick and it wasn't mentioned if the new guidelines also apply to already published resources. Hopefully, it is. The concern now though is that some developers of expensive resources that costs beyond the set limit might act like assholes and choose to stop releasing the plugins on spigot and -Redacted- their plugins somewhere else (hope not). Nonetheless, I'm glad the Spigot team addressed this issue on pricey plugins as that's one of the reasons plugins get pirated.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    RealNotSound @ RealNotSound: hey if I buy blackspigot bundle do I still need to buy the nulletbuild bunder Yes you do...