Need a New Advanced Claim Plugin

U

/u/SilentHunterX

Hello, I am an admin for a server and we are massively revamping the server release (season 2) and need a plugin that doesn't exist publicly for 1.19.4 paper yet. If anyone is willing to help us with our shortcomings in plugin creation ability (we're still learning), we would be in your debt.

We want claiming that only makes it harder to grief, not impossible.

It is based on this plugin, but it needs to be updated and have more features: https://github.com/trevor99z/Reinforcement/issues/7

Our plugin idea that we can't formulate is a 'claim' plugin that allows players to reinforce blocks under a group. Players within the group (with permissions) can bypass the reinforcement (as a mode) and interact normally within the claim. Players outside the group will have to mine the block repeatedly in order to finally break the reinforced block.

Features:

• Reinforcement tiers
    • Activate a mode like /rm group_name ON and use different materials (stone, diamonds, obsidian) to reinforce blocks with different values.
    • 1 reinforcement value = 1 additional mine required to finally break the block
  • Reinforcement groups
    • You can create claim groups and you must specify which claim group you're reinforcing to (/rm group_name ON).
    • Edit permissions for members/ranks who can use /rbypass group_name, manage members, and invites, and whether the member can access/use reinforced containers/blocks within the group.
    • /rbypass ; bypass reinforcements and get the block and reinforcement you used on it (depending on reinforcement % health when mined; the chance to get back reinforce_material = reinforce%hp; 96%hp = 96% refund, etc.)
  • Reinforcement info mode
    • /ri ON to enter Info mode and left-click the reinforced block with a stick to see the status of the reinforcement (group name + reinforcement health).
  • Repairs
    • /rrepair group_name to manually repair blocks that have taken damage overtime (must use the same material)
  • Reinforcement Cores
    • RCs are specific reinforced blocks (configurable) that serve as 'claims'.
    • Cores have a certain hp that is used up every time someone tries to place/mine blocks inside the claimed radius.
    • RCs can be 32 x 32 x 384 or 64 x 64 x 384 in size (entire chunks) depending on the block used. Claims cannot overlap (even if same group).
    • HP (configurable) = amount of times it needs to be mined (if mining it directly).
    • HP can be repaired with reinforcement material until it is maxed HP.
    • Uses HP to auto-repair reinforcements every 24 hours.
    • Breaks after HP = 0.
  • Any server admin commands to bypass group permissions.

Please don't yell at me to learn Java, I'm already trying to learn it, but I won't be able to complete this project by June 2nd. I don't like begging, but I do appreciate kind souls :)

submitted by /u/SilentHunterX
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

free plugins
minecraft paid for free
spigotmc
SpigotMC
free minecraft paid plugins
free minecraft plugins
aac free
ewg free
Minecraft Premium Plugins
ewg free download
litebans free
epicworldgenerator free
free schematics
leaked schematics minecraft
schematics
schematics leaked
schematics free
minecraft schematics free
paid minecraft schematics free
paid minecraft schematics for free
free cracked plugins
free cracked minecraft plugins
plugins
featherboard download
featherboard plugin download
antiaura download
minecraft plugins
xenforo leaked
xenforo for free
xenforo addons

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    Dekomori @ Dekomori: @WASTEDYEARS yes, what's your discord?