Co-Founder
Staff
Founder
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Name: Sauron

How I found Blackspigot: I found BlackSpigot when I was looking for Litebans for free on google.

When did I join BMSC: I joined Dec 24, 2016

Why I want to be Staff: I want to be staff on BSMC to help the community as much as possible, I have a common knoweledge of moderating forums, like moving threads, editing threads, deleting threads, and making sure that all community rules are followed, like banning releakers, and the people who make reklam for any other competitor site, or an ad-reveune linked download. I speak english, swedish and hungarian if needed. And I'm online almost everytime, well maybe not everytime, but i'm online very much.
Note: I can config most minecraft plugin, and know most config commands, and most permissions, If you have any question, feel free to ask, if I can i'll answer ASAP. (As soon as possible).
I'm also in the "notable members" toplist by "Most resources" and in the "Resources" homepage top 5.

Are you a donor, if so which rank: Supporter, Ultimate, Trusted, Benefactor

What have I done for BSMC: I upload(ed) as much maps as possible from "random" servers, 2-5 maps almost every day, and xenforo resources.

Last edited:

Sauron

Co-Founder
Staff
Founder
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
What do you mean?

Sauron

Co-Founder
Staff
Founder
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Gotcha ItsSkittlesYT. :D

Sauron

Co-Founder
Staff
Founder
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
It's not me who sent those.

Demonsphere

SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Apologies I thought that was your name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    jimmynoob1234 @ jimmynoob1234: i waste 20 dolares in nothing XD i just download a few files but its like trying to findin in...