• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

o2euhlnwe;lfkds

BSMC CAN SUCK A FUCKING DICK
Banned
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Welcome to my first post about Music Production. This is meant as info for people who are getting into music production or people who are just interested in the topic as a whole. This is something that I enjoy a lot, and I wanted to share it with everyone. I want to post this every week if I have time, and if you have any questions, suggestions, or things you want me to include, pls DM me.
  • Repetition is important and minimalism is key but doesn’t use these as an excuse to ignore that last 20% of polish. Give your tracks that spit shine sheen.
  • Don’t resist learning music theory! Music theory is the key to everything. It's going to help you and more than make up for the time you've spent learning it.
  • Don’t ever make excuses with regards to tools. You do not need expensive software to make music.
  • Keep volume at a decent level. There is no need for your mix to be as loud as possible.
  • Invest in a solid microphone to go with that interface. I recommend this one.
  • Don't second guess your taste. You know what you like best. Don's doubt your taste, and most of all, dont doubt your creative ability.
Final Tip:
  • If it isn't there, dont force it. Sometimes, your creativity runs out. Don't drain it even more.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    G @ gigio1098098: anybody has an op factions premade server?