OPEN Multiplayer Random Dungeon Crawler?

ProlRayder

I've been looking for a plugin or anything else that was possible for a few days:
Something of the style of sword art online ...

- New floors are created when someone reaches a new level(Or something, so that it is possible to find players in the dungeons the person will want to help or kill others) or each player will have a void world that generates the dungeon as if it were the same as the example at the end of this topic.
- Generate infinite dungeon structures based on pre-made buildings or generate a floor only if there is no one in it.
- That it is possible to update all floors when a room is changed.
- Where the dungeons get bigger at each level (for example, it increases one room per X level).
- There is a start in the dungeon and an end to be able to advance to the next floor.
- With each floor the enemies get stronger (maybe also with potion effects or anything) and there are better rewards.
- A scoreboard of the top players who most descended on the floors.
- A command to choose the level of the dungeon that has already been unlocked or just pick up where you left off.
- For each player that enters the floor, monsters and rewards are generated(To always have monsters and rewards even if someone has already gone through it.).

A practical example of what I would like to have in multiplayer:
RogueCraft Infinite Dungeon Crawler Minecraft Map (planetminecraft.com)

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    antihack3r @ antihack3r: im looking for an anticheat that's pretty popular but i couldn't find it. i don't know its name...