Most Advanced Minecraft Servers List (script) for Sale | [Was $29.99 LIMITED TIME SALE $24.99]

Most Advanced Minecraft Servers List (script) for Sale | [Was $29.99 LIMITED TIME SALE $24.99] NULLED

danneme

That's absolutely true and also exactly the reason why I'm no longer in the "Minecraft scene."¹ One of the few "Hire a person for free" sub-industries out there with weird-ish additions, namely overpriced trash plugins, under-priced god plugins, and any shade of gray between those two.

¹seems kinda weird to say that when you're a developer at BSMC I guess. I'm developing internal/external APIs that're not related to Minecraft. + Technical support.
True. Btw fun fact. I never played Minecraft, I just love developing tools.
Most of my sites are tools in one way or another. And that list is the only I ever released to public.
Cool chat here. I am glad this chat finally turned out to be a normal conversation.

Supex

Supporter
Supporter
You think so? Being a moron is also irrelevant. All you do, is base your shitposts on hf theory.

As I say, live and see. I contacted admin over email, because I can't handle your stupidity anymore.

The domain is totally irrelevant since they only can revoke it and nothing more will happen. The only thing that matters is where the host aka server is based in wich country. So i guess you ned to leanr a bit about such things danneme

danneme

The domain is totally irrelevant since they only can revoke it and nothing more will happen. The only thing that matters is where the host aka server is based in wich country. So i guess you ned to leanr a bit about such things danneme
Domain, google ads, black hat SEO to harm rankings, google even provides forms to report fraudulent sites, let's top it with multiple places to report -Redacted- claim. The whole history of this site is recorded online, including subdomains and sister-sites. So many ways to dig out the information and simply to reach out providers. Might not even need -Redacted- claim. But I think the key here is to convince google to disable ads on this site, won't take much with their TOS. Money matters as I say. The rest are just extra steps or glazing.

By the way, who the hell are you? I am dealing with staff here.

0x64

Developer
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Money matters as I say.

Yeah, that's right, and probably one of the reasons why Google won't disable ads and keep BSMC indexed. As I mentioned previously, SpigotMC submitted several -Redacted- claims to Google, and Google didn't care. Regarding the domain registrar… ehh… one of the few things I know is that the registrar we chose genuinely doesn't care about anything. If you want an example: They published a letter from the Department of Homeland security (which included a "Do not publish." notice), rewrote their letter to make fun of them, and sent it back. Yes, this, as weird as it may seem, is perfectly legal. You can't simply send someone a mail and ask them to give out information if they don't have a valid court order within the jurisdiction the service is operating in.

Last edited:

danneme

Yeah, that's right, and probably one of the reasons why Google won't disable ads and keep BSMC indexed. As I mentioned previously, SpigotMC submitted several -Redacted- claims to Google, and Google didn't care. Regarding the domain registrar… ehh… one of the few things I know is that the registrar we chose genuinely doesn't care about anything. If you want an example: They published a letter from the Department of Homeland security (which included a "Do not publish." notice), rewrote their letter to make fun of them, and sent it back. Yes, this, as weird as it may seem, is perfectly legal. You can't simply send someone a mail and ask them to give out information if they don't have a valid court order within the jurisdiction the service is operating in.
Google does care. Ask all the youtubers who used to have mils of views and used to create trash content.
But I think, we have discussed all of this already. Site is just 4 years old, I don't expect you guys having much of financial backup to play this forever, more like a side project for someone.
I am very interested to see how this will end, I mean that's kind of my new experiment right here. I like new challanges.

0x64

Developer
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Google does care.

You forgot that Google is a company.

But I think, we have discussed all of this already.

True.

Site is just 4 years old, I don't expect you guys having much of financial backup to play this forever, more like a side project for someone.

Only one person is profiting from it (meaning idk the numbers). Btw, I can't delete your resource even if I wanted to.

I am very interested to see how this will end, I mean that's kind of my new experiment right here. I like new challanges.

I'm interested in it as well lol.

danneme

You forgot that Google is a company.

Yes, that's why they care where their ads are displayed at.

True.

Thanl you.

Only one person is profiting from it (meaning idk the numbers). Btw, I can't delete your resource even if I wanted to.

I know that you can't. I don't even expect anymore anyone to delete it. I asked, two admins seen it and as a result they tried to take a piss of me. Like I said there's no real big harm for my income apart that I am slightly pissed off for my work being leaked.

Replied under your comments. Yes, I am that guy who doesn't use xenforo properly. Btw, last time I used cms for my own project, was like 12 yeas ago. smf, phpbb, e(some numbers like 107?) used to be a thing. I am also not really active in communities. Luckily last two weeks I had a break from development, so I am here.

0x64

Developer
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Yes, that's why they care where their ads are displayed at.

Meh.. companies in general are pretty shady from a customer perspective. I'd argue that Google sees it this way: "We earn commissions off of BSMC and no advertiser complained about that yet. Here we've got a guy we don't earn anything from complaining about it." Tbf, BSMC and you are both insignificant, but when it comes down to it they earn money off of BSMC and not you.

danneme

Meh.. companies in general are pretty shady from a customer perspective. I'd argue that Google sees it this way: "We earn commissions off of BSMC and no advertiser complained about that yet. Here we've got a guy we don't earn anything from complaining about it." Tbf, BSMC and you are both insignificant, but when it comes down to it they earn money off of BSMC and not you.
That will be interesting. I will tell you how I approached this: Found a guy who does legal writting. He will "bake" a good evidence based essay. I really suck at writting long texts, I normally hire people if text needs to be top notch. Then google provides form, actually few of them. To report anything against their tos. That's one thing. After, to have more weight 30 other people will submit the same report against this site. Both for ads and indexing. Won't happen in a day, but god knows, google is a weirdo. Sometimes they do things in hours, sometimes in weeks. That will eventually get a wanted outcome. There's no speculation, no bs, just evidence and lawfully worded words, reminding big ass company about their own policies and terms. This site won't make them a big loss.

Edit. I kind of give free education here. Been in this for too long lol. Last year alone I delivered over 300 custom works from seo to coding.

0x64

Developer
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
There's no speculation, no bs, just evidence and lawfully worded words, reminding big ass company about their own policies and terms. This site won't make them a big loss.

It honestly is speculation. They could shit on BSMC or you, it won't harm them financially either way.

danneme

It honestly is speculation. They could shit on BSMC or you, it won't harm them financially either way.
I agree, to disagree. They have written tos for a reason. Don't forget youtube is owned by google, I thought they already have proven that they care where their ads are shown.

Lets see. I will keep you guys updated. Also, I am not coming just after this site. The same applies to that other site for nulled content.

0x64

Developer
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Don't forget youtube is owned by google, I thought they already have proven that they care where their ads are shown.

They showed that they care about it when a big advertiser complains. Otherwise, no, forget it, delete that out of your mind. It's expensive to review one billion websites and give them a fair judgment.

Last edited:

danneme

They showed that they care about it when a big advertiser complains. Otherwise, no, forget it, delete that out of your mind. It's expensive to review one billion websites, and give them a fair judgement.
Yes, will be interesting to see. That's why nulled sites are still running ads on them, just as you said too much to look at. Unless there are alot of red flags raised. Leave it for my experiment. I will post the outcome, or even better you guys will see it yourself.

danneme

They showed that they care about it when a big advertiser complains. Otherwise, no, forget it, delete that out of your mind. It's expensive to review one billion websites and give them a fair judgment.
OT. Few links to look at.
https://support.google.com/adsense/troubleshooter/1190500?hl=en-GB#ts=1190502,1190520
https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/9335564 (-Redacted- content)
There are few more tools they provide. That's just few little pieces.

Edit. Few more.
200usd -Redacted- claim + This form https://support.google.com/legal/contact/lr_counternotice?product=websearch = ?

Edit edit. I don't know how they will look at community full of requests to steal content and full of stolen content itself. We can just guess, I believe?

Man, I am genius. Think, so many content creators who probably don't even know that their content is leaked. What about, uniting some of them for more weight? Like, lets say 20? Discord chat, put some $$ together for -Redacted- and whatever other things needed. List is just endless. I hope owner earns enough from subscriptions.

Last edited:

0x64

Developer
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
That's why nulled sites are still running ads on them

Nah, professional nulling websites don't run ads on them, unless they want to be labeled as a sellout. Ordinarily, they run monthly donation goals to finance their infrastructure, and that's it.

danneme

Nah, professional nulling websites don't run ads on them, unless they want to be labeled as a sellout. Ordinarily, they run monthly donation goals to finance their infrastructure, and that's it.
Exactly! There are plenty of dodgy ads providers to advertise -Redacted- sites and viruses.

0x64

Developer
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Any progress?

0x64

Developer
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Any progress? xD

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    C @ CatatonicWade: anyone want to show me there plugin setups on discord?