Most Advanced Minecraft Servers List (script) for Sale | [Was $29.99 LIMITED TIME SALE $24.99]

Most Advanced Minecraft Servers List (script) for Sale | [Was $29.99 LIMITED TIME SALE $24.99] NULLED

0x64

Developer
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
EDIT. -Redacted-? Don't think so, these days all these cloudflare anti--Redacted- protections are quite decent.
No. SpigotMC was ddosed about 2 hours multiple times iirc.

0x64

Developer
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Acting smart? Hacker much? The name isn't needed to take the site down. That's it, peace out.
Yeah, that's correct, bc you can't take down a website if everything has been done aight.

Edit: .. except, again, a 24/7 -Redacted-.

danneme

Yeah, that's correct, bc you can't take down a website if everything has been done aight.

Edit: .. except, again, a 24/7 -Redacted-.
Seen sites taken down for less. Do you homework before acting smart.

0x64

Developer
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Atleast they had brains to host stuff on non .com extension. Let's see. I will do it for sake of azart.
The domain is about.. uhh.. let's see: Completely irrelevant.

danneme

The domain is about.. uhh.. let's see: Completely irrelevant.
You think so? Being a moron is also irrelevant. All you do, is base your shitposts on hf theory.

As I say, live and see. I contacted admin over email, because I can't handle your stupidity anymore.

0x64

Developer
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
  1. Buy NOPE and Monero with cash.
  2. Buy a VPN that doesn't store shit about you.
    1. No name.
    2. No address.
    3. No email address.
    4. No password (optional).
  3. Go to a hosting provider of your choice that accepts Monero (alternatively NOPE).
    1. You can also pay someone to pay for a hosting provider. Who would've guessed?
  4. Create a ProtonMail account for each service you want to use (containing random characters).
  5. Register a Freenom domain.
  6. Create a CloudFlare account.
  7. Setup your Freenom domain at CloudFlare.
  8. Repeat Hosting, Freenom, and CloudFlare steps when taken down.
    1. Restore backup.
    2. Announce take down alongside with the new URL.
  9. Regularly create backups of your server.
I'd lmao if you're too dumb to follow this. I know that we don't register random garbage domains (yet), but, you know, just take the movie4k route if you want to use "legit" domains.

danneme

1. Buy NOPE and Monero with cash.
  2. Buy a VPN that doesn't store shit about you.
    1. No name.
    2. No address.
    3. No email address.
    4. No password (optional).
  3. Go to a hosting provider of your choice that accepts Monero (alternatively NOPE).
    1. You can also pay someone to pay for a hosting provider. Who would've guessed?
  4. Create a ProtonMail account for each service you want to use (containing random characters).
  5. Register a Freenom domain.
  6. Create a CloudFlare account.
  7. Setup your Freenom domain at CloudFlare.
  8. Repeat Hosting, Freenom, and CloudFlare steps when taken down.
    1. Restore backup.
    2. Announce take down alongside with the new URL.
  9. Regularly create backups of your server.
I'd lmao if you're too dumb to follow this. I know that we don't register random garbage domains (yet), but, you know, just take the movie4k route if you want to use "legit" domains.

You really put all that effort just to post this? :D Things got a bit tickly?

danneme

You really put all that effort just to post this? :D Things got a bit tickly?
What about google? Like to be found? I think there is also an option to report stolen material. Any thoughts? I will just give a try on reaching out to your hosting providers, for harming my business and refusing to take down my resource. So, save your time from explaining more high-end hacking shit and just wait.

0x64

Developer
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
What about google? Like to be found?
SpigotMC submitted several -Redacted- claims to "take down" (rather unindex) BSMC without any success.

EDIT: Related to taking websites down.

0x64

Developer
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
I think there is also an option to report stolen material. Any thoughts?
You've got the source-code of your own project. It's still there, even after we leaked your resource.

danneme

SpigotMC submitted several -Redacted- claims to "take down" (rather unindex) BSMC without any success.

EDIT: Related to taking websites down.
-Redacted- is a waste of money. It costs 200USD but why pay that, when there are so many other ways? Let's keep that 200USD fee as the last resort.

0x64

Developer
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
-Redacted- is a waste of money. It costs 200USD but why pay that, when there are so many other ways? Let's keep that 200USD fee as the last resort.
Because those "other ways" don't work if there's no valid -Redacted- claim (ofc depending on the hosting provider). Shit happens.

danneme

Because those "other ways" don't work if there's no valid -Redacted- claim (ofc depending on the hosting provider). Shit happens.
You are really helpful, aren't you? Why such a twist?

LegitSpigot

BSMC Amazing Member
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
You are really helpful, aren't you? Why such a twist?
How about you go work on your script and stop wasting your time here. I want to update it :p thanks

0x64

Developer
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Do you even realize how off you are with your logic?
Multitasking is impossible, yet I'm trying to do it. You srsly gonna think imma dedicate so many hours of my time to a troll? No, I'm working on smth else atm

Edit: nvm, I bothered to read my message again and realized that you don't get it.

Last edited:
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    hfdgbocjl @ hfdgbocjl: i want to post a plugin