FEATURED Most Advanced Minecraft Servers List (script) for Sale | [Was $29.99 LIMITED TIME SALE $24.99] NULLED

Most advanced minecraft servers list for sale

1. LegitSpigot

LegitSpigotLegitSpigot is a Verified Member Dep. Head of Staff Staff Member Dep. Head of Staff Sugar Daddy Admin Moderator Trusted Ultimate Benefactor Supporter

LegitSpigot submitted a new resource:

Most Advanced Minecraft Servers List (script) for Sale - Most Advanced Minecraft Servers List (script) for Sale

Read more about this resource...

2. danneme

danneme Active Member

3. LegitSpigot

LegitSpigotLegitSpigot is a Verified Member Dep. Head of Staff Staff Member Dep. Head of Staff Sugar Daddy Admin Moderator Trusted Ultimate Benefactor Supporter

Okay, im awaiting it

4. danneme

danneme Active Member

Keep my post here. Lets live it see.
    how it will end. That's not some plugin whose loss you can count in pennies, we are talking of hunderds of $$$ in damage.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  5. LegitSpigot

your resource was literally 30$ LOL

6. 0x64

0x640x64 is a Verified Member Developer Staff Member Developer Trusted Ultimate Benefactor Supporter

Why don't you pay us for giving you a marketing opportunity? That's the real question here.

7. danneme

danneme Active Member

A good one. I get income from this source a months. Now lets see the outcome of this.

8. LegitSpigot

win win for both of us m8, if you would've been so nice to kindly request it to be taken down in a conversation i would've gladly done so and move it.

9. 0x64

0x640x64 is a Verified Member Developer Staff Member Developer Trusted Ultimate Benefactor Supporter

Sorry to break your bubble but that's the reality:
    • Nothing.
    • Revenue increase.

10. danneme

danneme Active Member

Okay, please remove my resource. That still brings me income. As for your moderator, there will be no increase in revenue only loss.

11. Sauron

SauronSauron is a Verified Member Head of Staff Staff Member Head of Staff Leadership Admin Moderator Category Manager Trusted Ultimate Benefactor Supporter

12. danneme

danneme Active Member

13. 0x64

Ah yes, did you proofread your message? There's this concept of uniqueness. You know, the difference between downloading your plugin 10 times or downloading it once. Updates do not count as damage because you posted it on a pay once, receive updates4forever platform.

14. danneme

danneme Active Member

Opposite to you, I don't have the whole day to sit here and post. I came here to say that this is my creation, in which I have put hours and hours of work in and I will do whatever it takes to get it removed.

By the way, stop interrupting the conversation, you keep peaking in and messing up the whole point.

15. 0x64

Not my issue.

It won't get removed. RTFM dude, ask nicely next time.

I reply to shit with shit. That's the reality.
    CASE RESOLVED

16. danneme

danneme Active Member

17. 0x64

[​IMG]
    There's a difference between "DMCA claim on its way." and "Hey, I noticed that my mc-market plugin was uploaded here. Can you remove it as it might affect my revenue?"

18. danneme

danneme Active Member

Look that's my resource I put my hours of work in. It gets leaked. What do you expect? Flowers and fireworks? Try creating something your own, get in my shoes, and let me know the outcome.

Why you still keep pushing here?

19. 0x64

I mean, I was in the scene. I leaked my stuff on purpose and it really helped me gain a few more sales (not related to Spigot plugins though). Your logic generally doesn't make sense.

My perspective:
    • No trial causes me to look at a bunch of freebies. If a freebie suits my needs, your paid software is automatically dead.
    • No freebie is available, but I can't afford your shit. You won't gain a sale. If I like the leak, I might consider buying it in the future.
    • No leak, and no freebie is available. I won't buy your software and make my own in-house solution.

Fun

20. danneme

danneme Active Member

I didn't ask for more sales or help, did I? Where is your logic? Ok, have fun.