Minecraft Resources Trade/s | Premium Plugins | Server Setup/s | ETC

BulateAskal

Supporter
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More

MINECRAFT TRADES

Hello, calling out every server owner/admins here that are willing to OPEN TRADE something, I don't know if this is first time on this site and I don't know if either this is against the rules and if it is please kindly PM or Contact me first so I can remove it right away, and if you don't like my post just ignore it and stop talking nonsense.

Anyways the trade/s is very simple, as you can see I've listed something here that I can offer, and you simply comment on this thread and offer me something too, and if I like that then we could trade I will just DM you RIGHT AWAY here on THIS SITE.

FORMAT

This is my resource or offer;
  • Resource/Plugin Name #1
    Code:
    (ORIGINAL LINK HERE)
  • Resource/Plugin Name #2
    Code:
    (ORIGINAL LINK HERE)
  • Resource/Plugin Name #3
    Code:
    (ORIGINAL LINK HERE)
RULES
  1. The resource must be not FREE
  2. The resource MUST NOT BE leaked here already.
    Code:
    (SpigotVIP, Donator, Trusted, Benefactor Resource is exempted)
  3. If the resource is ORIGINAL then MUCH BETTER.
  4. Re-Leaking is PROHIBITED
  5. Do not DIRECTLY POST the resource/trades here.
OTHER
  • If you own the resource and scared about BAN or LICENCED termination, WORRY NO MORE I have a tool to remove/change the license automatically, or either I change it by myself.
  • I do AGREE If you request not to re-leaked the resource/plugins you trade to me, either I used it for PERSONAL or TRADE to someone.
  • I myself don't have any record of SCAMING or FAKING, I already have some successful trades on this site. [@RoadPlayz, @GamerRukkyThis to guys here is my recent SUCCESS TRANSACTION]
MY OFFER
SpigotMC
Mc-Market

OTHER (plugins)
  • AdvancedEnchantments
    EXCLUSIVE PREMIUM RESOURCE! Need good offer for this
  • BattlePass
  • Spartan
    Still depend If I trade this or no
  • Matrix (PREMIUM)
    EXTREMELY EXCLUSIVE PREMIUM RESOURCE! Need good offer for this
  • Races Of Thana
  • ForceResourcePacks
  • CrackShotPlus
  • LiteBans
  • GodsEye
  • Vulcan
  • Animatronics
  • ServerTours
  • XReplay
  • PluginHidePro
  • AdminAnything
  • ChatSentry (PREMIUM)
  • EpicBackPacks
  • FeatherBoard
  • LibsDiguises v10.0.26 (PREMIUM)
  • MotionCapture
  • NPCAlive v2.5.2
  • ProdigyNightClub
  • QualityArmoryVehicles
  • RPGBank
  • RPGMoney
  • SponsoredSlots v1.1.0
  • StrikePractice v3.3.2
  • [ConxeptWorks] ModelEngine
OTHER (server setup/server maps/server schematics/server files/plugin files)
  • MythicMobs Boss [Nikola, AND 20+ BOSSES]
  • MythicMobs Boss [WorldBossPacks v1.54]
  • ⭐[NEW]⭐ FACTIONS SETUP [25% OFF SALE] - Envoys | Bosses | Crates | Outpost | KoTH | CoinFlip... 5.9
  • ✨️ Mythic Survival | 1.17 Native | 18 Player Ranks | Bloodmoon | Custom Fishing + More!✨ 1.4.1
  • [EPIC] [10% OFF] ⚔️ SURVIVAL SETUP ⚔️ | ▸ MENUS | DUNGEONS | +90 CUSTOM RECIPES | SKILLS | JOBS... | 6.2
  • [50€]【 SupremeSetups 】 SkyBlock Setup v1.0.5
  • ⚡ ULTRA SKYBLOCK SETUP | ■CUSTOM PLUGINS | ■SKILLS | ■COLLECTIONS AND MORE! 1.0.5
I have a lot more that have not been listed here, so if you think you have a request for trade just DM me the original link either from SPIGOTMC, MC-MARKET, POLYMART, or ANY OTHER LEGIT SITE.

BulateAskal

Supporter
Supporter
For other questions, or complain or other messages kindly just REPLY on this comment.

oogabooga121

This is my offer;

All listed above are my own purchased resources. No cracks or leaks!​

BulateAskal

Supporter
Supporter
This is my offer;

I loved the way that its your personal purchased resource, but anyways ClueScrolls and Lands = Are been leaked, but SURVIVAL RPG 1.17.1 was kinda interest me so I pick that one, also If ever I wanted to TRADE LANDS SUPPORT? xD like when I have a problem and send it to you the problem then you send or report it to the original dev and lemme see how to fix it or whats the support said xD Anyways I will DM you

oogabooga121

I loved the way that its your personal purchased resource, but anyways ClueScrolls and Lands = Are been leaked, but SURVIVAL RPG 1.17.1 was kinda interest me so I pick that one, also If ever I wanted to TRADE LANDS SUPPORT? xD like when I have a problem and send it to you the problem then you send or report it to the original dev and lemme see how to fix it or whats the support said xD Anyways I will DM you
Sounds great! I would be down to trade support with lands, haha. I also have some other setups if you wanted to discuss more in dms! Have been trying to get my hands on Mythic Survival for a couple of weeks so I am super happy I stumbled upon this post!

BulateAskal

Supporter
Supporter
Sounds great! I would be down to trade support with lands, haha. I also have some other setups if you wanted to discuss more in dms! Have been trying to get my hands on Mythic Survival for a couple of weeks so I am super happy I stumbled upon this post!
Thats so great that you are the one who see the post I've been dm'ing people just to check this wonderful first trade hapenning on bs but you are the only one who only saw xD

EDIT: Hi I just DM you something when are you going to ONLINE and SEE my CHAT? my UTC is 08:00 or GMT+08

Last edited:

BulateAskal

Supporter
Supporter

MINECRAFT TRADES

Hello, calling out every server owner/admins here that are willing to OPEN TRADE something, I don't know if this is first time on this site and I don't know if either this is against the rules and if it is please kindly PM or Contact me first so I can remove it right away, and if you don't like my post just ignore it and stop talking nonsense.

Anyways the trade/s is very simple, as you can see I've listed something here that I can offer, and you simply comment on this thread and offer me something too, and if I like that then we could trade I will just DM you RIGHT AWAY here on THIS SITE.

FORMAT

Code:
    (ORIGINAL LINK HERE)
    Code:
    (ORIGINAL LINK HERE)
  • Resource/Plugin Name #3
    Code:
    (ORIGINAL LINK HERE)
RULES
  1. The resource must be not FREE
  2. The resource MUST NOT BE leaked here already.
    Code:
    (SpigotVIP, Donator, Trusted, Benefactor Resource is exempted)
  3. If the resource is ORIGINAL then MUCH BETTER.
  4. Re-Leaking is PROHIBITED
  5. Do not DIRECTLY POST the resource/trades here.
OTHER
  • If you own the resource and scared about BAN or LICENCED termination, WORRY NO MORE I have a tool to remove/change the license automatically, or either I change it by myself.
  • I do AGREE If you request not to re-leaked the resource/plugins you trade to me, either I used it for PERSONAL or TRADE to someone.
  • I myself don't have any record of SCAMING or FAKING, I already have some successful trades on this site. [@RoadPlayz, @GamerRukkyThis to guys here is my recent SUCCESS TRANSACTION]
MY OFFER
View attachment 48447
View attachment 48448

OTHER (plugins)
  • AdvancedEnchantments
  • BattlePass
  • Spartan
    Still depend If I trade this or no
  • Matrix (PREMIUM)
  • Races Of Thana
  • ForceResourcePacks
  • CrackShotPlus
  • LiteBans
  • GodsEye
  • Vulcan
  • Animatronics
  • ServerTours
  • XReplay
  • PluginHidePro
  • AdminAnything
  • ChatSentry (PREMIUM)
  • EpicBackPacks
  • FeatherBoard
  • LibsDiguises v10.0.26 (PREMIUM)
  • MotionCapture
  • NPCAlive v2.5.2
  • ProdigyNightClub
  • QualityArmoryVehicles
  • RPGBank
  • RPGMoney
  • SponsoredSlots v1.1.0
  • StrikePractice v3.3.2
  • [ConxeptWorks] ModelEngine
OTHER (server setup/server maps/server schematics/server files/plugin files)
  • MythicMobs Boss [Nikola, AND 20+ BOSSES]
  • MythicMobs Boss [WorldBossPacks v1.54]
  • ⭐[NEW]⭐ FACTIONS SETUP [25% OFF SALE] - Envoys | Bosses | Crates | Outpost | KoTH | CoinFlip... 5.9
  • ✨️ Mythic Survival | 1.17 Native | 18 Player Ranks | Bloodmoon | Custom Fishing + More!✨ 1.4.1
  • [EPIC] [10% OFF] ⚔️ SURVIVAL SETUP ⚔️ | ▸ MENUS | DUNGEONS | +90 CUSTOM RECIPES | SKILLS | JOBS... | 6.2
  • [50€]【 SupremeSetups 】 SkyBlock Setup v1.0.5
  • ⚡ ULTRA SKYBLOCK SETUP | ■CUSTOM PLUGINS | ■SKILLS | ■COLLECTIONS AND MORE! 1.0.5
I have a lot more that have not been listed here, so if you think you have a request for trade just DM me the original link either from SPIGOTMC, MC-MARKET, POLYMART, or ANY OTHER LEGIT SITE.
Another successful trade with @GamerRukky;
1631170690882.png
1631170708601.png

BulateAskal

Supporter
Supporter
This is my offer;

Success Trade To @RoadPlayz Again xD
1631171018686.png

TheSupremo

OFICINAS DE MINECRAFT

FORMAT

Code:
    (ORIGINAL LINK HERE)
    Code:
    (ORIGINAL LINK HERE)
  • Nombre del recurso / complemento n. ° 3 [CÓDIGO] (ENLACE ORIGINAL AQUÍ) [/ CÓDIGO]
NORMAS
  1. El recurso no debe ser GRATUITO
  2. El recurso NO DEBE SER filtrado aquí ya.
    Code:
     (SpigotVIP, Donator, Trusted, Benefactor Resource está exento) [/ CODE]
    [*]Si el recurso es [B]ORIGINAL[/B] , [B]MUCHO MEJOR[/B] .
    [*]Está [B]PROHIBIDO[/B] volver a filtrar
    [*]No [B]PUBLIQUE DIRECTAMENTE [/B] el recurso / intercambios aquí.
    [/LIST]
    [SIZE=5][B]OTRO[/B][/SIZE]
    [LIST]
    [*]Si usted es el propietario del recurso y está asustado por la cancelación de BAN o LICENSED, [B]NO SE PREOCUPE MÁS. [/B] Tengo una herramienta para eliminar / cambiar la licencia automáticamente, o la cambio yo mismo.
    [*]Puedo hacer [B]ACUERDO [/B] Si no solicita a re-filtrado los recursos / plugins que el comercio a mí, tampoco lo utilicé para [B]PERSONAL[/B] o [B]COMERCIO[/B] a alguien.
    [*]Yo mismo no tengo ningún registro de [B]ESTAFAS[/B] o [B]FALSIFICACIONES[/B] , ya tengo algunas operaciones exitosas en este sitio. [@ [USER = 308034] RoadPlayz [/ USER], @ [USER = 285219] GamerRukky [/ USER] [B]Esto para los chicos de aquí es mi reciente TRANSACCIÓN DE ÉXITO[/B] ]
    [/LIST]
    [SIZE=6][B]MI OFERTA[/B][/SIZE]
    [ATTACH type="full" alt="SpigotMC"]48447[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH type="full" alt="Mc-Market"]48448[/ATTACH]

[HEADING=1][CENTER][URL='https://prnt.sc/1rj6wpm']POLYMART COMPRADO[/URL][/CENTER][/HEADING]
    [SIZE=5][B]OTROS [/B] (complementos)[/SIZE]
    [LIST]
    [*]Encantamientos avanzados [SPOILER = "LÉAME"] ¡RECURSO PREMIUM EXCLUSIVO! Necesito una buena oferta para este [/ SPOILER]
    [*]BattlePass
    [*]Spartan [SPOILER = ""] Aún depende Si cambio esto o no [/ SPOILER]
    [*]Matrix (PREMIUM) [SPOILER = "LÉAME"] ¡RECURSO PREMIUM EXTREMADAMENTE EXCLUSIVO! Necesito una buena oferta para este [/ SPOILER]
    [*]Razas de Thana
    [*]ForceResourcePacks
    [*]CrackShotPlus
    [*]LiteBans
    [*]GodsEye [SPOILER = "LÉAME"] ¡RECURSO PREMIUM EXCLUSIVO! Necesito una buena oferta para este [/ SPOILER]
    [*]Vulcan [SPOILER = "LÉAME"] ¡RECURSO PREMIUM EXCLUSIVO! Necesito una buena oferta para este [/ SPOILER]
    [*]Animatronics
    [*]ServerTours [SPOILER = "LÉAME"] ¡RECURSO PREMIUM EXCLUSIVO! Necesito una buena oferta para este [/ SPOILER]
    [*]XReplay [SPOILER = "LÉAME"] ¡RECURSO PREMIUM EXCLUSIVO! Necesito una buena oferta para este [/ SPOILER]
    [*]PluginHidePro [SPOILER = "LÉAME"] ¡RECURSO PREMIUM EXCLUSIVO! Necesito una buena oferta para este [/ SPOILER]
    [*]AdminCualquier cosa
    [*]ChatSentry (PREMIUM) [SPOILER = "LÉAME"] ¡RECURSO PREMIUM EXCLUSIVO! Necesito una buena oferta para este [/ SPOILER]
    [*]EpicBackPacks [SPOILER = "LÉAME"] ¡RECURSO PREMIUM EXTREMADAMENTE EXCLUSIVO! Necesito una buena oferta para este [/ SPOILER]
    [*]FeatherBoard [SPOILER = "LÉAME"] ¡RECURSO PREMIUM EXTREMADAMENTE EXCLUSIVO! Necesito una buena oferta para este [/ SPOILER]
    [*]LibsDiguises v10.0.26 (PREMIUM)
    [*]Captura de movimiento
    [*]NPCAlive v2.5.2
    [*]ProdigyNightClub
    [*]CalidadArmeríaVehículos
    [*]RPGBank
    [*]RPGDinero
    [*]SponsoredSlots v1.1.0
    [*]StrikePractice v3.3.2
    [*][ConxeptWorks] ModelEngine [SPOILER = "LÉAME"] ¡RECURSO PREMIUM EXCLUSIVO! Necesito una buena oferta para este [/ SPOILER]
    [/LIST]
    [B][SIZE=5]O [B]THER[/B] [/SIZE][/B][SIZE=5] (configuración del servidor / mapas del servidor / esquemas del servidor / archivos del servidor / archivos de complementos)[/SIZE]
    [LIST]
    [*]Jefe de MythicMobs [ [B]Nikola, Y 20+ JEFES[/B] ]
    [*]Jefe de MythicMobs [ [B]WorldBossPacks v1.54[/B] ]
    [*]⭐[NUEVO] ⭐ CONFIGURACIÓN DE FACCIONES [25% DE DESCUENTO EN VENTA] - Enviados | Jefes | Cajas | Puesto de avanzada | KoTH | CoinFlip ... 5.9
    [*]✨️ Supervivencia mítica | 1,17 Nativo | 18 filas de jugadores | Bloodmoon | Pesca personalizada + ¡Más! ✨ 1.4.1 [SPOILER = "LÉAME"] RECURSO PREMIUM EXTREMADAMENTE EXCLUSIVO! Necesito una buena oferta para este [/ SPOILER]
    [*][EPIC] [10% DE DESCUENTO] ⚔️ CONFIGURACIÓN DE SUPERVIVENCIA ⚔️ | ▸ MENUS | MAZMORRAS | +90 RECETAS PERSONALIZADAS | HABILIDADES | TRABAJOS ... | 6.2
    [*][50 €] 【SupremeSetups】 SkyBlock Setup v1.0.5 [SPOILER = "LÉAME"] ¡RECURSO PREMIUM EXTREMADAMENTE EXCLUSIVO! Necesito una buena oferta para este [/ SPOILER]
    [*]⚡ CONFIGURACIÓN ULTRA SKYBLOCK | ■ PLUGINS PERSONALIZADOS | ■ HABILIDADES | ■ ¡COLECCIONES Y MÁS! 1.0.5
    [/LIST]
    Tengo muchos más que no se han enumerado aquí, por lo que si cree que tiene una solicitud de intercambio, simplemente envíeme un mensaje de correo electrónico con el enlace original de SPIGOTMC, MC-MARKET, POLYMART o CUALQUIER OTRO SITIO LEGIT.
    [QUOTE="BulateAskal, post: 93501, member: 129005"]
    Para otras preguntas, quejas u otros mensajes, simplemente [B]RESPONDA [/B] este comentario.
    [/QUOTE]
    Me gustaría hacer un intercambio o un intercambio con usted a través del complemento llamado itemsadder
    [/QUOTE]

_UltraPro_

Hey I'm a server owner for trades, I'm looking for model-engine models, I can trade plugins, miniaturepets or blockbench files, dm me a conversation and ill send you my discord

BulateAskal

Supporter
Supporter
Hey I'm a server owner for trades, I'm looking for model-engine models, I can trade plugins, miniaturepets or blockbench files, dm me a conversation and ill send you my discord
Interesting, DM me pls!

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    K @ kamikazeLTU: I have liteccoin, do owners accept it for spigotvip?