BUYING Minecraft Premium

Shadoow08311

Hello guys.
I came here to ask for help for you, I always wanted to play with my friends on servers like Hypixel, Mineplex, among others.

But I do not have a Minecraft Premium, and I can not afford one.
I'm here to ask for help, if anyone could give me / give one, I'd be eternally grateful.

You must be wondering, and my internet? As I'm out of money, their invoices are delayed for 2 months, I do not have the money to pay, I do not even know what I'm going to eat tomorrow, imagine having the money to pay for all of this.

I come from a very humble family here in Brazil, I live in the South, a city called Itajaí. I'm not saying it's a dream to have a Minecraft Premium, but a will I have not been able to kill for years.

My Skype: ShadowCreative_

Last edited by a moderator:

getrex

Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Hey bro, are still buying mc premium accounts? Full access and everything is changable from ign, skin, email and pass. Pm if you need one.

Zoptee

i have unmigrated full access for 5$ u cant find so cheap anywhere its 1000x more secure than full access since u can migrate,verify and setup security questions your self

getrex

ok dude..so you dont need my account now..ill sell it to someone then..thanks

Konfix

i have unmigrated full access for 5$ u cant find so cheap anywhere its 1000x more secure than full access since u can migrate,verify and setup security questions your self

Nice! I'm happy to see you happy :) Enjoy the premium! :D

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    L @ LittlePsych0: 💲 2024 Infinite money glitch 😲 Gain free money & Generate income! Join here...