Starting Bid: 5$ Buy for: 20$
27XoLWA.jpg

qtChan

Senpai
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Oh well it is, it is a top tier donator at Pika Network and a well known member back in 2014-2016 in skyblock, op factions, and prisons. It is also a high stats player at both hypixel and mineplex before it got banned.

Oxide

Account Seller
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Oh well it is, it is a top tier donator at Pika Network and a well known member back in 2014-2016 in skyblock, op factions, and prisons. It is also a high stats player at both hypixel and mineplex before it got banned.
I also thought it was not OG, it would be classed as a Semi-OG but because of the high stats its a very good account, you should have put those stats in the post. More people would have approached it.

Examples of OG accounts: Eat (I know the owner), High, Own and Chicken.

Very OG accounts get lots of NameMC searches a month and have 2 letter names (Cant get 2 letter names anymore) and high stats or ranks on servers

MadHatter

LMAO "OG" the first time that name was ever used within Minecraft was Jan 5th 2019 @ 2:27am by Hessol_(current name) and that account was made in 2017. That name is NOT an OG account. My account is an OG account (2010). and the other 2 accounts that has had that name was made in 2017 and 2019. 2 year old account does NOT make that account "OG"...

Proof of what I state is true.
https://namemc.com/search?q=BABY_THANOS

SPokes

LMAO "OG" the first time that name was ever used within Minecraft was Jan 5th 2019 @ 2:27am by Hessol_(current name) and that account was made in 2017. That name is NOT an OG account. My account is an OG account (2010). and the other 2 accounts that has had that name was made in 2017 and 2019. 2 year old account does NOT make that account "OG"...

you are retarded

XDhunterXD

Administrator
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter

the only thing that makes a Minecraft account "OG" is the name! The age has absolutely nothing to do with the account being OG or not

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    C @ cleopatra: 1984 1984 1984 1984 1984 1984 🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️