Lands - Land claim plugin Grief Prevention Protection GUI Management Nations Wars - 1.20 Support

Lands - Land claim plugin Grief Prevention Protection GUI Management Nations Wars - 1.20 Support 6.43.0

ascdqdzq

why can I take the items in the GUI and if I disconnect and reconnect I can not access /lands anymore

psotex

hi, I have a problem with this plugin , everything works for about 15 - 20 minutes , later, information about updates will start popping up and from the gui window I can drag items , I checked on paperspigot, spigot, with and without other plugins the same problem occurs all the time , there are no errors in the console, the reload plugin has no effect, only the reload of the entire server or restart makes the plugin work again , could anyone help me solve this problem? another day tries to solve this problem, however, without success

UserPro

hi, I have a problem with this plugin , everything works for about 15 - 20 minutes , later, information about updates will start popping up and from the gui window I can drag items , I checked on paperspigot, spigot, with and without other plugins the same problem occurs all the time , there are no errors in the console, the reload plugin has no effect, only the reload of the entire server or restart makes the plugin work again , could anyone help me solve this problem? another day tries to solve this problem, however, without success
That's weird. I looked at their plugin page on spigot and couldn't find any post about this issue. I guess someone here messed up?

psotex

I don't know if anyone broke something here, but I downloaded an older version of the plugin from another site and it works fine ... trying to get help from people who insert plugins here is zero and getting help is almost a miracle.

UserPro

I don't know if anyone broke something here, but I downloaded an older version of the plugin from another site and it works fine ... trying to get help from people who insert plugins here is zero and getting help is almost a miracle.
That's very sad. Why they don't provide any support here? So I guess the only way to solve this is to buy the plugin?

Couldn't find anything about this here:
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/...tion-management-1-13-1-14-ready.53313/reviews

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    C @ CatatonicWade: anyone want to show me there plugin setups on discord?