(REQUEST) Kauri Anti-Cheat Source Code

mcm is after me

MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
  • Name of the plugin you want: Kauri Anti-Cheat (I want the source code, compiled jar is fine but the latest update to lifetime includes source code)
  • Spigot Link: https://funkemunky.cc/shop
  • Price: $349.99
  • How it would contribute towards the betterment of the community: Kauri is a very powerful anticheat that many server owners would love to have. The price the funke sells at is extremely out of budget for a lot of server owners compared to the alternative solutions.

Oxide

Account Seller
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Wait, this isnt an old thread... Would love to see this on the BSMC website! Bump.

Ehrenmann

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
well i think you will only recieve the source code when the project gets abandoned.

like stated here:

"You receive source code to Kauri IF the project is ever abandoned. While this will definitely not happen any time soon"

mcm is after me

MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
well i think you will only recieve the source code when the project gets abandoned.

like stated here:

"You receive source code to Kauri IF the project is ever abandoned. While this will definitely not happen any time soon"
A while ago he made an update where you could get the source code with it. I guess he changed it since then.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    C @ CatatonicWade: anyone want to show me there plugin setups on discord?