Just a little info about me and BS

1v1

Judge Judy
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Hello,

My name is pixelplayz, a black spigot moderator. I have been on blackspigot from the very start. So here is my story on what has happened.

For sure I bet 99% of you have no idea who I am. I am not active on BlackSpigot like I used to be. Its the same old thing that most people say. School and such. Exams have recently started and it takes a lot of time from me playing minecraft and moderating blackspigot. I had a long thought on leaving. I truly love blackspigot and many of its members. After a few days of thinking I had decided, I was going to leave the team. I message the rest of the staff members and wifi on what was going on and why I had to leave. I had not lost my rank and such and I really don't know why.

I remember seeing blackspigot first on LF and I really feel in love with it. Making it easy for me to get plugins to try them before I buy them. Once black spigot made its return I knew I wanted to apply for staff as it was what I had always wanted. So I took some time and made my application (It really was not the best tho) and after that I had to go out for a bit. Once I came back I saw that I had no reply on my application. It was quite disappointing, I saw that I had mod and I was on the staff online now. It made me quite happy and then WiFi asked me to add him on skype to get to know me better.

As tomorrow it my last exam I requested wifi if I can keep my moderator rank/get it back. I don't really expect to keep my role as moderator because of my inactivity. But still it was truly an amazing few months as moderator on here and I shall try and be a better one then what I was.

Thanks for the read! Have a good day :)

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    H @ hakaneren112: im still waiting for an mod to approve my xcord v1.57