OPEN I GOT HOSTING | Need Partner that knows how to manage a server

LMFAODK

Currently i have stopped running my CSGO Servers and i'm trying to get into the Minecraft sceen to learn a bit.

I have been working with game servers my whole life, and minecraft is one of the games i haven't tried to touch yet (I have sat up multiple servers though, from leaked files on here just to see how it works).

I need a partner that's good when it comes to server management and advertising. The server will easily be able to carry around 1500-2000 players with no issues, and 100% uptime with backup every 12 hours.

If you are interested reply to this thread or pm me.

MattTheOnlyOG

Server Manager
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Add and pm me on discord MattTheOnlyOG#0716
Check my information and previous experience HERE and open the information tab under my profile.

Ne0nDelta

Hey add me on discord grw#9165. I could be a dev, or builder, or admin/manager. Whatever you need me for :D

shanks

Hey add me on discord grw#9165. I could be a dev, or builder, or admin/manager. Whatever you need me for :D

I add'ed you but i can't reply when you send me message until my request is not accepted.
Please add me : Fz#5204

Tetous

Currently i have stopped running my CSGO Servers and i'm trying to get into the Minecraft sceen to learn a bit.

I have been working with game servers my whole life, and minecraft is one of the games i haven't tried to touch yet (I have sat up multiple servers though, from leaked files on here just to see how it works).

I need a partner that's good when it comes to server management and advertising. The server will easily be able to carry around 1500-2000 players with no issues, and 100% uptime with backup every 12 hours.

If you are interested reply to this thread or pm me.
Hello can you add me Tetous#0098

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    I @ iTz_RockGamez: https://www.blackspigot.com/downloads/dtltradersplus.15466/ I'm trying to download version...