I died in my world of 4 years, here's what I'm losing.

U

/u/WhirlwindSet9

I died in my world of 4 years, here's what I'm losing.

After not playing for a little, I decided to play in my Minecraft world that I had since 2020 on my Switch. Since the new update came out, I wanted to find a trial chamber. I got an explorer map and flew about 1000 blocks away where the map told me was underwater. I made a little structure to give me an air pocket when I dig down in the water. The hole I made led to a bigger underwater cave. Not realizing my air was running out, I find the floor and start digging some more. It was already too late when I started panicking trying to head back to the surface. I brought with me a bed so I could respawn, but completely forgot to place it. I died with full netherite armor, netherite tools, a netherite block, and a shulker box with the rest of my stuff. I tried restarting the console to prevent it from saving, but it was already too late. I've never made a copy of the world until now to see if I could salvage my stuff. Teleporting there showed my stuff already despawned cause it was too far away from spawn. I could continue playing, but I've completely lost motivation because of the amount of time it took to max out my armor and tools, not to mention the netherite block too. I may come back at some point, but I'm done for now. The photos I provided are all of the places that I have built, the last photo being of my death place. Feel free to ask questions if you have any.

submitted by /u/WhirlwindSet9
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

free plugins
spigotmc
SpigotMC
minecraft paid for free
free minecraft paid plugins
free minecraft plugins
aac free
ewg free
Minecraft Premium Plugins
ewg free download
litebans free
epicworldgenerator free
free schematics
leaked schematics minecraft
schematics
schematics leaked
schematics free
minecraft schematics free
paid minecraft schematics free
paid minecraft schematics for free
free cracked plugins
free cracked minecraft plugins
plugins
featherboard download
featherboard plugin download
antiaura download
xenforo leaked
xenforo for free
xenforo addons

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    H @ HelpMe55: i had this problem already once and they helped me last time, dont know why they dont help me now