OPEN Heart's Staff Application

Z0998123I921U3WE

Supporter
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Heart's Staff Application
Hello BSMC Community,

I'm Blake known as Heart. I've been here for a few months now and have enjoyed my experience here. I've leaked numerous plugins and resources and have made multiple friends here on BSMC along the way. Personally, I'm most active in the "Resources" form, however, I'm also fairly active in all parts of the com.

How old are you?

IGN ( Not Relevant ):
Flintstone

____________________________________________________________​

What can you bring to the team?

Mature/Professionalism:
Personally, I believe I should be accepted as staff because I am mature, professional, and have plenty of experience providing me with the best possible knowledge of staffing in the Forums Community. Since I am experienced I have been through situations some people haven't been through and know how to deal with the situations properly because I've probably been through a lot of situations that you think I wouldn't have gone through.

Dedication:
I'm dedicated to BSMC Community and will be able to spend a great amount of time moderating the forums and giving support to users. I am very mature for being 15 and am someone who cares about the players. I am not someone who cares so much about the rank but applying for Moderator is something that makes me go the extra step with helping people and makes it possible for me to help people more with authority.

Helpful
I am very helpful when helping users and can help them almost always unless it requires a higher staff role to give the player support. I am perfect for the job seeing I know a lot about Forums and coms and know what to do in certain predicaments, when to do something and when not to do something, I am also very professional when it comes to helping users and then I am also very foolish when I am around friends and when I am having a good time.

Experience:

This is most likely the part that separates myself from other applicants, the majority of my staffing experience is done on servers. However, I believe I can move onto a forum and learn all the things I learned while staffing on servers with a 3,000+ playerbase.

VanityMC - Helper - 2,000-3,000 Playerbase:

Being staff on VanityMC was a huge opportunity, it was one of the positions where I was pressured more and was able to handle the pressure of a large number of players needing help. It wasn't easy but I did it. I was later demoted for having my account listed on MC-Market.

SagePvP - Trial Moderator - 300-500 Playerbase:
I was staff here for a short time but while I was here I was able to help moderate the server at its peak and was very dedicated. I knew a lot about HCF at this point and learned a lot being staff here. I was very knowledgeable about HCF at this point and had a better understanding by the time I was staff here since I had played more and staffed more. I resigned sadly.

PvPTemple - Trainee - 300-600 Playerbase:
PvPTemple gave me the responsibility of moderating a large server, I was responsible for the chat in-game as well as Teamspeak, we were given the power to move, mute and deafen players in the Teamspeak. Normally we could help them however in some circumstances we were instructed to notify a higher staff member to help them.

- Heart

qtChan

Senpai
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Hello @Heart,
I wonder what "numerous " plugins are you talking about? Just one advice, tell us why do you think we should let a "new member" join the staff team rather than those who are here and which we can consider veterans/ogs of BSMC. Regardless, I believe we are not looking for news staff members but I could be wrong.

Good Luck Mate. Have a Good Day!

XDhunterXD

Administrator
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
hey there! First of all my condolences on being a staff member of vanitymc, I truly know what It feels like being captured on such a waste of garbage, none or less thank you for submitting such a decent staff application. (At least someone that knows what a staff app is) As we don't really use or "provoke" staff applications it is still nice to see people apply. Your application is very neat and well organized, fairly long as-well! But as I'm only an Administrator I do not deal with the staff side of things! This is just my opinion :)

Good luck, See you around!

- Coolest Admin

Z0998123I921U3WE

Supporter
Supporter
hey there! First of all my condolences on being a staff member of vanitymc, I truly know what It feels like being captured on such a waste of garbage, none or less thank you for submitting such a decent staff application. (At least someone that knows what a staff app is) As we don't really use or "provoke" staff applications it is still nice to see people apply. Your application is very neat and well organized, fairly long as-well! But as I'm only an Administrator I do not deal with the staff side of things! This is just my opinion :)

Good luck, See you around!

- Coolest Admin
Thanks, I honestly appreciate this reply tremendously.

- Blake

Josh

UFC Champion
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Heart's Staff Application
Hello BSMC Community,

I'm Blake known as Heart. I've been here for a few months now and have enjoyed my experience here. I've leaked numerous plugins and resources and have made multiple friends here on BSMC along the way. Personally, I'm most active in the "Resources" form, however, I'm also fairly active in all parts of the com.

How old are you?

IGN ( Not Relevant ):
Flintstone

____________________________________________________________​

What can you bring to the team?

Mature/Professionalism:
Personally, I believe I should be accepted as staff because I am mature, professional, and have plenty of experience providing me with the best possible knowledge of staffing in the Forums Community. Since I am experienced I have been through situations some people haven't been through and know how to deal with the situations properly because I've probably been through a lot of situations that you think I wouldn't have gone through.

Dedication:
I'm dedicated to BSMC Community and will be able to spend a great amount of time moderating the forums and giving support to users. I am very mature for being 15 and am someone who cares about the players. I am not someone who cares so much about the rank but applying for Moderator is something that makes me go the extra step with helping people and makes it possible for me to help people more with authority.

Helpful
I am very helpful when helping users and can help them almost always unless it requires a higher staff role to give the player support. I am perfect for the job seeing I know a lot about Forums and coms and know what to do in certain predicaments, when to do something and when not to do something, I am also very professional when it comes to helping users and then I am also very foolish when I am around friends and when I am having a good time.

Experience:

This is most likely the part that separates myself from other applicants, the majority of my staffing experience is done on servers. However, I believe I can move onto a forum and learn all the things I learned while staffing on servers with a 3,000+ playerbase.

VanityMC - Helper - 2,000-3,000 Playerbase:

Being staff on VanityMC was a huge opportunity, it was one of the positions where I was pressured more and was able to handle the pressure of a large number of players needing help. It wasn't easy but I did it. I was later demoted for having my account listed on MC-Market.

SagePvP - Trial Moderator - 300-500 Playerbase:
I was staff here for a short time but while I was here I was able to help moderate the server at its peak and was very dedicated. I knew a lot about HCF at this point and learned a lot being staff here. I was very knowledgeable about HCF at this point and had a better understanding by the time I was staff here since I had played more and staffed more. I resigned sadly.

PvPTemple - Trainee - 300-600 Playerbase:
PvPTemple gave me the responsibility of moderating a large server, I was responsible for the chat in-game as well as Teamspeak, we were given the power to move, mute and deafen players in the Teamspeak. Normally we could help them however in some circumstances we were instructed to notify a higher staff member to help them.

- Heart
I don't why more staff haven't seen this... but from what I read you could be a promising applicant, but we would like to see more content from you. Cracking plugins mainly, so maybe push some cracks out, if you need help getting started cracking, I have a simple tutorial here https://blackspigot.com/threads/how-to-crack-spigot-plugins-videos.12530/ we like to recruit active members of the community that will help us get the latest and greatest out to the community as soon as possible. Good luck, hopefully, you consider my advice as it will be noticed by the staff.

Z0998123I921U3WE

Supporter
Supporter
I don't why more staff haven't seen this... but from what I read you could be a promising applicant, but we would like to see more content from you. Cracking plugins mainly, so maybe push some cracks out, if you need help getting started cracking, I have a simple tutorial here https://blackspigot.com/threads/how-to-crack-spigot-plugins-videos.12530/ we like to recruit active members of the community that will help us get the latest and greatest out to the community as soon as possible. Good luck, hopefully, you consider my advice as it will be noticed by the staff.
Will do, I honestly appreciate this reply.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    H @ HelpAccount: The problem now is that I have two-factor authentication enabled but the email doesn't arrive anyway