OPEN HCF help

dogface321

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Hello,

I have issues with spawn points on my HCF server when people login to server they spawn in the right location but when they travel to the end they are spawning above and falling into the void when they travel via the end portal back to main world they are not spawning back at the right spawn point I have tried all basic commands like /setworldspawn and /setspawn in all the worlds but nothing is happeneing

iamlicuit

When you set a spawnpoint with either Essentials or Multiverse (whichever you use,) a spawnpoint can either be set for all worlds or a specific world. Try setting the spawnpoint for the end dimension in and of itself, then set the spawnpoint for the overworld by itself.

dogface321

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
and what world these commands be i have set the end spawn for its self and its working fine now just the overworld needs sorting

iamlicuit

and what world these commands be i have set the end spawn for its self and its working fine now just the overworld needs sorting

It's good to hear the end dimension spawnpoint is working! In order to set the spawnpoint for the overworld, you have to first consider the name of the overworld world-file. So assuming you have not changed the name of the overworld file:

To set spawn using multiverse, type: /mv setspawn world
To set spawn using essentials, type: /setspawn world

But alternatively, if you have indeed changed the name of the overworld dimension, instead of typing the word "world" after the command, you would type the correct world name. You can find your world(s) and their folder names in the main directory of your server, assuming you haven't found a way to change that.

Please consider that the multiverse-core spawnpoint may or may not overwrite your essentials spawnpoint depending on the configuration of each of the two plugins!

Last edited:

dogface321

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
thanks for the reply i can not use them commands as it does not register it as a command and says unknown command

dogface321

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
/mv setspawn

does not spawn people at the right spawn point when coming back from the end

dogface321

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
essentials spawn /setspawn world not working as well i have set the spawn but still people spawning no were near spawn on return via the portal

iamlicuit

I have no clue what portal you are talking about. On the chance that you are talking nether portals, well that's not how it works. Technically, you could configure essentials to automatically teleport players to spawn on rejoin, or maybe on the entering of the world with another plugin. This can also be done with multiverse, but it doesn't work like that automatically.

Nextly, please ensure you not only have Essentials.jar in your plugins folder, but also EssentialsSpawn.jar. EssentialsSpawn is an extension of the default essentials plugin that allows the command to execute and work on the server. And as for Multiverse, try deleting the plugin folder and jar file and reinstall the plugin. After reinstalling multiverse, use the config file to set the cords of the spawnpoint, and make sure the server is off when doing so. Then start the server.
ALL MULTIVERSE CONFIGURATION CHANGES SHOULD BE DONE WHEN THE SERVER IS OFFLINE!

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    S @ Sachinxgod: Did anyone have NitroSetup lifetseal