OPEN Great Idea! I think that! We leak plugins we want!

Will you donate a small part of cost to leak a plugin to this forum's resouce?

• Yes, I will and I waiting for it!

• It could be a good idea but it's no need

• No, I will never pay a cent for a expensive plugin!

Results are only viewable after voting.

zzvenuszz

Supporter
Supporter
I have an idea! This is for me, for you and for every one who join this forum. This can help us to leak alot of plugins!
Questions: Why we can't purchase the plugin we want?
Answer:
- I have a small server and it's too hurt to purchase a plugin.
- I have no -Redacted-, no paypal too!
Question: Why do you join a leak forum?
Answer:
- Because I can find alot of premium plugin. I can share some plugin I have too
There's a solution to:
- I have plugins I want
- You have plugins you want
- More and more Premium Plugins in forum's resource
- No more hurt to purchase premium plugin

How can?
Ok, this part is for you @OhYeah55 , @WifiSpy :
You should make an forum where we can donate money from member to purchase premium plugin we want.
I can post a thread to create a Donation ticket with name of plugin, money cost, purchase link. and anybody who need the plugin will donate a part of it. When the sum of money for that ticket is reach 100% we can purchase it. (we need some xenforo addon to display donation process too if you can do). And you @OhYeah55 and @WifiSpy . You can help us to hold that money, purchase the plugin. and update plugins to forum resource.

This part for every forum's member:
You known it's too hurt when a plugin cost 10 or 20 USD. But if you want it. you can donate 0.5 usd? can be less or more? just donate apart of it and wait!

If you love my idea please like this post!

BANNED USER #1

Banned
Banned
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
I have an idea! This is for me, for you and for every one who join this forum. This can help us to leak alot of plugins!
Questions: Why we can't purchase the plugin we want?
Answer:
- I have a small server and it's too hurt to purchase a plugin.
- I have no -Redacted-, no paypal too!
Question: Why do you join a leak forum?
Answer:
- Because I can find alot of premium plugin. I can share some plugin I have too
There's a solution to:
- I have plugins I want
- You have plugins you want
- More and more Premium Plugins in forum's resource
- No more hurt to purchase premium plugin

How can?
Ok, this part is for you @OhYeah55 , @WifiSpy :
You should make an forum where we can donate money from member to purchase premium plugin we want.
I can post a thread to create a Donation ticket with name of plugin, money cost, purchase link. and anybody who need the plugin will donate a part of it. When the sum of money for that ticket is reach 100% we can purchase it. (we need some xenforo addon to display donation process too if you can do). And you @OhYeah55 and @WifiSpy . You can help us to hold that money, purchase the plugin. and update plugins to forum resource.

This part for every forum's member:
You known it's too hurt when a plugin cost 10 or 20 USD. But if you want it. you can donate 0.5 usd? can be less or more? just donate apart of it and wait!

If you love my idea please like this post!
That's great idea, but when some user donates, and others not? How he will get his plugin, like he's alone.

zzvenuszz

Supporter
Supporter
That's great idea, but when some user donates, and others not? How he will get his plugin, like he's alone.

So, he can pay a little cost for his hope ^^
Or he must chose a right plugin, which is in the request forum. And he must know that alot of people need that plugin too. He can post a thread to ask others...alright, he must have some lucky too :D

OMGItzHackz

It is good idea, but what if noone donates it? As OhYeah55 said, what if only 1 person donates it? it will be better to just buy plugin by himself.

zzvenuszz

Supporter
Supporter
It is good idea, but what if noone donates it? As OhYeah55 said, what if only 1 person donates it? it will be better to just buy plugin by himself.
He could donate a cent for a chance. And he can create a poll to ask another before donate.

OMGItzHackz

He could donate a cent for a chance. And he can create a poll to ask another before donate.
That might be a good idea, but... what if they are not able to donate? For example, if there is a 12 - 13 years old kid, and he/she's paren't won't allow him to?

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    W @ WhileInactiveBeing: 600+ MCMODELS LEAKED FREE .zip DOWNLOAD FREE -> https://publ.cc/zlDtgg