Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Spigot Link: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/give-anything-listener.4501/

Price: 5 GBP (7.26USD)

Why you want it: I would like to set a voting system up that can be linked with other plugins, and no other voting listener does it better than galistener since other plugins have that integrated with their plugins. The free version throws errors on my server that is on 1.9.4 making it completely useless and dysfunctional. I have been looking everywhere for this plugin and the stated version but didn't have any luck. I really need it more than I want it.

Why you deserve it: I badly need it and I wouldn't hesitate other premium plugin finds that I have, as well as those that I have purchased myself. I no longer have enough funds to buy this plugin but I badly need it for my server. I'd appreciate the help. Thank you!

Juggler

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
I don't have it but if you read the reviews on the plugin page! you can read that even minecraft 1.9.2 isn't fully supported yet

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
I see, thank you for the reply and the info. I have actually decided to use a different plugin instead although it has a few issues, it does what needs to be done. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    S @ Setly: what