(REQUEST) Firefly Anticheat

Premium

just leak it if u really hjave it lol
My friend who has this gave it to me privately but it did not work cuz of the anti piracy and some missing classes. I spent quite some time nulling the anti piracy and fixing the plugin startup error. Obviously, I would not leak it for free. You can privately pm me for a deal if you want it that badly.

ruskycykjablyat

My friend who has this gave it to me privately but it did not work cuz of the anti piracy and some missing classes. I spent quite some time nulling the anti piracy and fixing the plugin startup error. Obviously, I would not leak it for free. You can privately pm me for a deal if you want it that badly.
haha sure urself are a meme, omg so funny

ruskycykjablyat

Lmaoo you are just salty that you do not have it. You're probably a kid trying to run a server by using free leaked/skidded anticheats and plugins hahah

Btw, here are some images of firefly anticheat :D
https://imgur.com/a/EpzyzYe
atleast im not charging for smt that is open source :D, man I must tell you it sucks to be you, and I was talking bout firefly4/3 not X dumbass, good job on nulling an OPEN SOURCE "anti piracy"
https://github.com/DeprecatedLuke/fireflyx

Premium

atleast im not charging for smt that is open source :D, man I must tell you it sucks to be you, and I was talking bout firefly4/3 not X dumbass, good job on nulling an OPEN SOURCE "anti piracy"
https://github.com/DeprecatedLuke/fireflyx
A friend of mine gave it to me, never thought it was open source lol. Anyways I tested the open source version, could not load due to some class errors. The version my friend sent has some piracy issues. I have the working one LUL. OP did not ask for Firefly 4/5 LOL, that's you but you're being less specific bout that in your previous post lmao

Last edited:

ruskycykjablyat

A friend of mine gave it to me, never thought it was open source lol. Anyways I tested the open source version, could not load due to some class errors. The version my friend sent has some piracy issues. I have the working one LUL. OP did not ask for Firefly 4/5 LOL, that's you but you're being less specific bout that in your previous post lmao
The open source version works fine, there are some jars of the x aswell out there everyone has them, OP didn't ask for firefly 3/4, 5 doesnt even exit, because everyone has X lol

Premium

The open source version works fine, there are some jars of the x aswell out there everyone has them, OP didn't ask for firefly 3/4, 5 doesnt even exit, because everyone has X lol
Nope it does not I can assure you have not even tested it lmao. The jar that was given in github wont load due to class errors. My mistake I apologize I mean firefly 4 not 5. Anyways why get Firefly when there are more anti cheats which are better out there?

ruskycykjablyat

Nope it does not I can assure you have not even tested it lmao. The jar that was given in github wont load due to class errors. My mistake I apologize I mean firefly 4 not 5. Anyways why get Firefly when there are more anti cheats which are better out there?
I can assure you, you didn't even compiled the src and just went for the jar

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    C @ cleopatra: 1984 1984 1984 1984 1984 1984 🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️