f [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingSpageti

FlyingSpageti submitted a new resource:

Fiona AntiCheat - Better than anything else. [Detects AimAssist, Reach, Killaura, and more] - The new standard for premium anti-cheating solutions.

Native Minecraft Version:
Legacy (< 1.13)
Tested Minecraft Versions:
Contributors:
XTasy (Development Team), Martin (Development Team), Nature (Dev-help), Luke (Great Friend, Uses his Packet API), Robert Kreamer (My personal test dummy), Levensles (Breaks what I create), Mr_Java_ (My emotional dump)
Donation Link:
https://www.paypal.me/funkemunky
0v0ZMDo.jpg

Why switch?
Here are some...

Read more about this resource...

FlyingSpageti

FlyingSpageti updated Fiona AntiCheat - Better than anything else. [Detects AimAssist, Reach, Killaura, and more] with a new update entry:

New Rotational Checks | Bug Fixes | Fall Correction [v2.8.2]

- I changed some default values so you might want to use the /fiona updateConfig values command.
- New fall correction system which theoretically is impossible to bypass since it doesn't directly require data from the client.

Changelog
- Added Killaura(Angle) experimental check. This checks to see if the angle is a little too close to Fiona's mathmatical predictions.
- Added new Killaura(Heuristic). This check includes multiple factors to flag Killaura accurately. It...

Read the rest of this update entry...

FlyingSpageti

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    H @ HelpAccount: The problem now is that I have two-factor authentication enabled but the email doesn't arrive anyway