EggWars problem, please help

ip0w3_r

I am trying to get eggwars plugin downloaded from here to work on my server however I keep getting errors. Can anyone help me?
LuU2uSg.jpg

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
No idea how you ended up with dropbox.com there
fdfdf765877e4fc6bcda1dec944b0de6.png

but please post your error logs on pastebin or any text hosting sites. It will be easier to read through the logs there instead of on an image.

BANNED USER #4

-.- Resource Ghost .-.
Banned
I am trying to get eggwars plugin downloaded from here to work on my server however I keep getting errors. Can anyone help me?
LuU2uSg.jpg
It might be your java make sure you have Java 8 or, you have the spigot version incorrect, OR you are missing a dependency(Try LanguagesAPI)

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
No idea how you ended up with dropbox.com there
fdfdf765877e4fc6bcda1dec944b0de6.png

but please post your error logs on pastebin or any text hosting sites. It will be easier to read through the logs there instead of on an image.
@ip0w3_r Re-reading through the error, it seems like your server wasn't able to connect to dropbox.com. The plugin requires to pull files from Dropbox and has been unable to which gave you that error.

Are you running your server on a localhost or with a hosting company?
(If running on a localhost) Were you connected to the internet when you started your server?

The reasons I could think of that could be causing this issue is either you're running locally and have/had trouble connecting to the internet when starting the server, dropbox was temporarily unavailable at that time, or something is blocking your/your servers connection to dropbox. Did you try restarting to check if it fixes your issue?

Fadi2003

Guys i am running i big server and its host is comeing soon so anyone intersted in being a staff member. But in order to be one you have to be Honest,Trusted,Have Knowledge in at least the baisc plugins but your ranks is going to be higher if your Knowledge is more advanced, so in the begening you will be tested so i can trust you and know how much knowledge you have so any way if you are interested in being a staff member there contact me on skpe "Fadi Kabak" (without the coats) and my picture is a minecraft panda skin head. Thanks so much hope you have a fantastic Cristmass.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    C @ CatatonicWade: anyone want to show me there plugin setups on discord?