Eclipse Spigot Developers Needed!

U

/u/Bubb1eBees

Hi!
I am the official owner of Abstract SMP 2 and it is a game idea currently in development; the game is basically factions in Minecraft with a twist to it adding some quality life plugins to it and also some special abilities as rewards gained for factions who complete their objectives. The server information can be seen below:

ABSTRACT SMP SERVER INFORMATION
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a SMP server for all my friends and everyone apart of the Abstract Community, we are very strict on the rules on this server, there should be no hacking, griefing, abuse of any kind (in game/physical/mental) or DDosing (read #rules for full list). This is a respectful and kind community so I will take action against anyone who contributes to or implies in starting any serious drama.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Server IP
celluron.xyz
Server Status
ON/OFF
Version - 1.18
Platform - Minecraft Java

I AM LOOKING FOR ANYONE WITH SPIGOT EXPERIENCE, YES THE SERVER IS 1.18 HOWEVER I VALUE EXPERIENCE OVER EXPERIENCE WITH JUST 1.18 I AM LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE WORKED WITH SPIGOT BEFORE. ANYTHING WITH THE NEW 1.18 SPIGOT WILL BE TAUGHT BY THE DEVELOPING TEAM I HAVE NOW. I AM IN NEED OF HELP IF ANYONE VIEWING THIS FORUM KNOWS OF ANYONE WITH THIS SKILL OR IF YOU POSSESS THIS SKILL PLEASE REPLY TO THIS FORUM OR BETTER YET ADD ME ON DISCORD! I don't mean the caps lock in a mean way at all. I appreciate anyone who is willing to support me in any way possible!

Crookit#2455 - Discord chat to me in the DMs :)

submitted by /u/Bubb1eBees
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    Dekomori @ Dekomori: @WASTEDYEARS yes, what's your discord?