Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

elijahseboria1

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Benefactor
Hello there,

I am a professional advertiser and market manager. I have been partnered by many services including the Black Spigot its self. I am here to offer a complete setup for your Discord, Please feel free to contact me at elijahseboria1#4680

Setup features:
For your setup the total cost will equal to a total of 5$ for all the features down below ->

+ Customized bots (with fully functional commands for your moderators)
+ Customized ranks (If you have a certain color pallet please let me know)
+ Channel setups w/ permissions
+ Music bots fully customized
+ Staff channels w/ bots for moderation
++ And plenty more....

**You can also refund your purchase five days after your purchase date**
Please make sure to look over your funds and make sure you want this service as I guarantee you 100% satisfaction.

Questions that are usually asked:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are they customized bots?
Yes, I fully customized them
Will you work around my ranks and channels?
Yes, I will do what it takes to get your Discord server running smoothly.
Can you possibly drop the prices to 3$
Yes, I am always down to make arrangements. (Never FREE)
Can you do more than one server?
Yes, I will charge you for the other server. (If there is a deal going on then I will consider lowering it)
Are you professional?
Personally, define that for me, I have been working for well over two years for many servers and hosting networks. I can guarantee you 100% satisfaction.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also do product promotion so if you need help selling maps, plugins, pre-made server, or alts I can also provide excellent customer satisfaction with my advertisements skills. Please contact me if you are needing something like this done. I am on 24/7 so please feel free to contact me when ever is best for you.

Service producer,

Elijah,

Demonsphere

SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Do not buy service from this user. The service is horrible and would not recommend a cent to this person.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    S @ Sachinxgod: Did anyone have NitroSetup lifetseal