(REQUEST) ⚜️ Deluxe Void World - [1.8.8-1.16] In-game editing - fall in style! 1.5.0

BulateAskal

Supporter
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
  • Name of the plugin you want: ⚜️ Deluxe Void World - [1.8.8-1.16] In-game editing - fall in style! 1.5.0
  • Spigot Link: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/...8-8-1-16-in-game-editing-fall-in-style.86993/
  • Price: $2.99
  • How it would contribute towards the betterment of the community: The plugin has very good features, it help the small server owners to have less ram for making a worlds, for example You wanted to create an newbie spawn so you need a new world, instead of making a flat world, just gonna use the void instead, the plugin is very good features such us the gui and the cool effects. Actually yeah the plugin is affordable, I wanted to buy it too but it's seem they doesnt allow paypal for payments since the author said his paypal has been lock out? but you can still purchased the resource using a -Redacted- or bank but yeah I don't have a card, so this is my only choice guys thanks in advanced <3

BulateAskal

Supporter
Supporter
Like what configuration that u want? I like to make one
hmm, Well I like to use many configuration due tho I am not pro enough to configure or has no big time to make one so I somewhat purchased some cheap configuration tho in Mc-Market but only few and those cheap one but yeah I wanted to have some trade if ever here so I was trading some OP GOOD-ASS plugins, configuration and setups if ever also I wanted the Dungeone [1.16-1.17] Plugin but you know I still can't find someone to trade me :(

BREDELL

hmm, Well I like to use many configuration due tho I am not pro enough to configure or has no big time to make one so I somewhat purchased some cheap configuration tho in Mc-Market but only few and those cheap one but yeah I wanted to have some trade if ever here so I was trading some OP GOOD-ASS plugins, configuration and setups if ever also I wanted the Dungeone [1.16-1.17] Plugin but you know I still can't find someone to trade me :(
Ikr but dungeon plugin are usually people do it by write it on script

BulateAskal

Supporter
Supporter
Ikr but dungeon plugin are usually people do it by write it on script
Ahh but my staff badly needed it but I am in short of funds right now so I was hoping to get it on crack for the meantime...

BREDELL

Ahh but my staff badly needed it but I am in short of funds right now so I was hoping to get it on crack for the meantime...
there's no way dude. all you need to do is hire a developer to do it for you. because u need to customize it afterward

BulateAskal

Supporter
Supporter
there's no way dude. all you need to do is hire a developer to do it for you. because u need to customize it afterward
There is no way to hire a developer now for free they want it by paid, on this days it so sad that people will only help you if you have money, not in the old day like they will help you grow without any gains, but today nah...

BREDELL

There is no way to hire a developer now for free they want it by paid, on this days it so sad that people will only help you if you have money, not in the old day like they will help you grow without any gains, but today nah...
Ikr, but dungeons is not that easy so yea I also can't help you with that

BulateAskal

Supporter
Supporter

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    H @ HolyWater456: hey everyone, anyone know how can I contact nulled builds email? I'm trying to reset my...