CLOSED Cosmic Envoy Plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yolo_Always_4_7

cooltext200972711515031-png.164431

Hello, are you looking for a Loot Crate Drop Plugin? Well today you're in luck, cause I present to you, Cosmic Envoys! This is the Ultimate Envoy plugin - it is almost 100% configurable down to what color the fireworks are that the crates launch and it brings an entirely new aspect to the game! With it players are given a reason to stay online and camp for that Cosmic Envoy to get some loot that you set! So, if you are looking for a Supply Crate plugin, don't pick some ordinary one with everything being in the same place always! Pick a plugin that brings an entirely new aspect to the game with its random chest drop locations and random chances - pick Cosmic Envoy!

cooltext200972607242521-png.164430

100% Configurable loot and Chances
Easy use with world Edit Selections
Random Chest Drop Locations
Gives players the ability to summon envoys through the envoy summon torch
All chances and weights are configurable
5 different chest tiers
Loot crates have custom titles for players to know what they got!
Loot Crates blast fireworks every 10 seconds after spawn
Random Envoys!
Be able to only summon envoys at certain envoy areas
Configurable Envoy Messages in chat!
Crates fall to the ground through a configurable block
Ultra and Legendary Chests spawn guardians, a wither skeleton with full diamond armor and potion effects or a ghast, to protect the loot on chest breaks!
By clicking a chests, players automatically break it and the loot falls out!
Tells player when the last envoy occurred
Allows you to summon envoys whenever you want - perfect for server events!

cooltext200972806354962-png.164433

By purchasing this plugin you agree to abide by the following terms:
Using the purchased code as your own or taking it in any way is not allowed!
You may not -Redacted- the files!
You may only put this on one server or network! Sharing is not allowed!
You are not allowed to resell this plugin!
NO REFUNDS AFTER PURCHASE
All the rights to this plugin belong to me, and I may do whatever I want with the plugin itself.
Chargebacks or Refunds of any kind are NOT allowed! NO EXCEPTIONS!
You agree to any future updates to the Terms of Service
When purchasing this plugin, you agree to purchase the plugin itself - any types of bugs that you find are included.
If you are caught breaking any of these rules, you will be blocked from using any future updates of this plugin.

cooltext200972956097899-png.164434

This plugin uses World Edit as a dependency, and please don't change the 1st item in the chests.yml file to prevent any file problems, though if you do, just delete the chests.yml file and reload the plugin to get a fresh copy.

cooltext200973015862558-png.164435

/SaveChest <ChestTypeNumber> - CosmicEnvoy.SaveChest - ChestType Number represents the ChestType that you are saving the items for - 1 = COMMON 2 = UNCOMMON 3 = RARE 4 = ULTRA 5 = LEGENDARY.
After typing this command please click the chest where you stored your items to be saved for that chest type are - then later you can go to the config and edit them.

/addEnvoyArea <Name> - CosmicEnvoy.addEnvoyArea - Adds an EnvoyArea with the name that you specify, based on your current world edit selection - please select the top part of the area as selection 1 and the bottom part as selection 2 when selecting.

/callEnvoy - CosmicEnvoy.CallEnvoy - Calls a Global Envoy for the Entire Server

/ListEnvoyAreas - CosmicEnvoy.ListEnvoyAreas - Lists all available envoy areas

/GiveDP <Player> - CosmicEnvoy.GiveDP - Gives the player specified a Cosmic Envoy Summon Torch

/CallEnvoyForArea <AreaName> - CosmicEnvoy.CallEnvoyForArea - Calls an Envoy for the specified Area based on it's name.

/Envoy - CosmicEnvoy.EnvoyTime - Sends the sender the last time in minutes an envoy occurred - configurable message in config available

/getCosmicEnvoyBuyer - OP Permission - Sends the user the spigot ID of the person who bought the plugin for identification purposes.

/addItem <ChestType> <Percentage> - CosmicEnvoy.AddItem - Adds the current item in your hand to the envoy with a chesttype and percentage that you specify!

cooltext200973077753134-png.164436

commoncrate-png.164437

A common Crate with random items in it that I set
cosmicenvoyeventmessage-png.164438

A cosmic Envoy World Event Message - It is configurable
cosmicenvoysummonbyplayer-png.164439

A player summoning a cosmic Envoy Event - Configurable
legendarycrate-png.164440

An empty legendary supply create - configurable titles for all crates
cd515983c0.png

Fireworks coming from a supply crate - configurable colors
cd562934a4.png

A configurable message saying when the last Cosmic Envoy occurred
cd5ae22ba6.png

If you have any questions or concerns before buying this plugin, or if you own the plugin, please make sure to contact me first, and I will try to respond ASAP! If you own this plugin, and find a bug please don't spam the review section with negative reviews, instead, please contact me and wait for me to respond! Thanks

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
THREAD LOCKED: Incorrect request format

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    S @ Sachinxgod: Did anyone have NitroSetup lifetseal