OPEN CORE Factions?? Help Please Alat Musik Bali

riezrahman

Hey guys,

BEFORE: You guys probably have no idea who I am alat musik bali, but that will be explained in a introduction post shortly
.Lets get to the point, I haven't played MC in over 2 years, and I'm starting to get back into Factions Servers. I used to run a Minecraft Network that was 1.7-1.8.9 (that was the latest back then) and offered gamemodes like factions, hcf, practice, creative, survival, prison, gta, etc... I also remember having the newest features every popular server had. Recently I've found out that CORE Factions is the new thing? Something introduced on BlockMC or SaicoPvP possibly. I've also found out about many new features on Saico (Forgot the name of the gamemode, something like mega factions). I'm curious if any of those plugins are open to the public or if they're completely custom. If their custom is their any leak on BSMC? Every time I google 'Core Factions' I get faction cores like NeptuneX and stuff. Although they seem cool, none of them offer the 'CORE' feature. If you don't know what that is, its a Beacon that acts as a sort of heart or brain of your faction. Once its destroyed your faction is basically destroyed. Sort of like that core on the game Rust. If you have any idea where to find this, or know the name or a better name for Mega and Core factions please respond below.

~ Thanks,
KidsAreSalty

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    LeakedSquid @ LeakedSquid: what's up guys