OPEN Content rights protector application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

░░-DankMaverick-░░

CR Manager/Plugin Cracker
Banned
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Name: Dell

How I found BSMC: I found bsmc working on a Minecraft server and we needed some good plugins. I was redirected to the site from a link so I signed up. I have been in the community since august last year.

Issues I have had related to BSMC: When Infinite leaks I was told a lot of bad things about WifiSpy which I was easily convinced were true. When Humble said we were merging I found out who WifiSpy really was, WifiSpy has helped me make a name for myself in the community which I truly appreciate.

Why do you think you're good for this job?: I have helped WifiSpy find many releaks in the past and I still try and find releaks for him. I have always thought of being staff on blackspigotmc and I think I have the right mindset for this job. I don't have a busy lifestyle so that's another thing that would make me a good Content Rights Protector. I was a resource manager for infinite leaks before we merged. On estimate I have found 10+ releaks. I was told how to get the ID's from the leak by coolman which will save staff time.

What makes you unique? I am unique cause I'm a 13 year old who has been helping mc related community's since the age of 11. I always have the strive to help people with nothing in return, It's just who I am. My purpose in BSMC is to help people who do BSMC wrong and to help the community provide leaks by cracking them. I have gotten messages to crack plugins for people which put a smile on my face.

Info about me: I live in New Zealand which is near Australia.

fgsdfdsfsd

Vouch:
Dell is a supportive and helpful person!
He has taken his time to help me out and learn how to crack plugins.
Even tho I sat there like an idiot and didn't understand shit, he still bared with me and tried his best to teach me. This took a good half an hour, and I sat there 90% of the time and only said "wait what..."
This is what I love seeing in forum staff members, helpsome, active and can keep a straight fac when dealing with idiots!

Moon_420

Banned
Banned
+1
Dell is always on Discord.
Dell is always Friendly.
Dell is always Dell

Infinityy

Former Staff
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Dell is a friendly and great guy and I would love to have him on the team. Because im only giving 2 vouches as they count as 2, please answer the following questions...

What do you find fun about the bsmc community?

What brought you to bsmc and when did you start being active in the community?

What empowers your or strengthens you to be the unique person you are?

Do you think you stand much of a chance against other applicants?

Answer the following on a scale of 1------10(best)

Maturity |
Self-Confidence |
Pride |
Leadership |
Ability to do right thing |
Courage |
Handling Emotions |
Xenforo |
Resource Managment |
Xenforo Tools |
Cracking Tools |

Sorry for grillin ya.
Infinityy

Resource Manager | Ultimate

░░-DankMaverick-░░

Banned
What do you find fun about the bsmc community? There's alot of diverse people with different abilities which can make bsmc better and stronger. I like how people spend their OWN money for a massive community which I think makes us strong. When I need help there is always people on that can help me or direct me to help.

What brought you to bsmc and when did you start being active in the community? I was brought to bsmc to get plugins for a server I was working on. I started being active in the community after the merge cause I had stuff that could get me active in this community. When the merge happened I got 2 tools from WifiSpy to crack plugins, So I was able to crack plugins for the community. I enjoy doing that and I'm always keen to do that.

What empowers your or strengthens you to be the unique person you are? Well I'm a 13 year old kid in New Zealand. No one does this stuff here, or rarely at my age. I've been helping mc communitys for 2 years

Do you think you stand much of a chance against other applicants? I think I do as I have found many releaks for WifiSpy which is a estimate of 10+ for him. I still try and find releaks for wifiSpy.

Maturity | 7
Self-Confidence | 7-8
Pride |9
Leadership |6
Ability to do right thing | 9
Courage | 9
Handling Emotions | 7
Xenforo | 4
Resource Managment | 8
Xenforo Tools |6
Cracking Tools |9

Infinityy

Former Staff
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
What do you find fun about the bsmc community? There's alot of diverse people with different abilities which can make bsmc better and stronger. I like how people spend their OWN money for a massive community which I think makes us strong. When I need help there is always people on that can help me or direct me to help.

What brought you to bsmc and when did you start being active in the community? I was brought to bsmc to get plugins for a server I was working on. I started being active in the community after the merge cause I had stuff that could get me active in this community. When the merge happened I got 2 tools from WifiSpy to crack plugins, So I was able to crack plugins for the community. I enjoy doing that and I'm always keen to do that.

What empowers your or strengthens you to be the unique person you are? Well I'm a 13 year old kid in New Zealand. No one does this stuff here, or rarely at my age. I've been helping mc communitys for 2 years

Do you think you stand much of a chance against other applicants? I think I do as I have found many releaks for WifiSpy which is a estimate of 10+ for him. I still try and find releaks for wifiSpy.

Maturity | 7
Self-Confidence | 7-8
Pride |9
Leadership |6
Ability to do right thing | 9
Courage | 9
Handling Emotions | 7
Xenforo | 4
Resource Managment | 8
Xenforo Tools |6
Cracking Tools |9
Nice, I suggest working on xenforo tools as you will need them in this job, other than that, if there are no other applicants other than mennyo in 2 days I will give ya a vouch.

Infinityy

Former Staff
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
I would like to change my rating to +2(staff count as 2). I have just seen this use in action and has helped us eliminate someone on this site putting plugins on a competitor site. He knows how to get information and would be great for this position!

░░-DankMaverick-░░

Banned
I would like to change my rating to +2(staff count as 2). I have just seen this use in action and has helped us eliminate someone on this site putting plugins on a competitor site. He knows how to get information and would be great for this position!
Thank you. Coolman taught me how to find it.

Hwiggy

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor

Reason: See picture.
wkRCDk1.png

TL;DR: annoying af self-promotion.

fgsdfdsfsd

wkRCDk1.png

Hunter, self-promotion is FULLY allowed, as stated by the BSMC staff themselves!
And with few to none checking them already, he had no other option.
I suggest removing this negative response as you are being negative to the best nuller in our community, and he has had no other option than self-promoting himself to become a staff member!

Hwiggy

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Hunter, self-promotion is FULLY allowed, as stated by the BSMC staff themselves!
And with few to none checking them already, he had no other option.
I suggest removing this negative response as you are being negative to the best nuller in our community, and he has had no other option than self-promoting himself to become a staff member!

My negative response will stay, as he's continued to spam blocks of the URL in the discord even after he's been told not to by infinity.

Death_Dev

Developer | Cracker
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
vouch for ma boi! +1

Josh

UFC Champion
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Name: Dell

How I found BSMC: I found bsmc working on a Minecraft server and we needed some good plugins. I was redirected to the site from a link so I signed up. I have been in the community since august last year.

Issues I have had related to BSMC: When Infinite leaks I was told a lot of bad things about WifiSpy which I was easily convinced were true. When Humble said we were merging I found out who WifiSpy really was, WifiSpy has helped me make a name for myself in the community which I truly appreciate.

Why do you think you're good for this job?: I have helped WifiSpy find many releaks in the past and I still try and find releaks for him. I have always thought of being staff on blackspigotmc and I think I have the right mindset for this job. I don't have a busy lifestyle so that's another thing that would make me a good Content Rights Protector. I was a resource manager for infinite leaks before we merged. On estimate I have found 10+ releaks. I was told how to get the ID's from the leak by coolman which will save staff time.

What makes you unique? I am unique cause I'm a 13 year old who has been helping mc related community's since the age of 11. I always have the strive to help people with nothing in return, It's just who I am. My purpose in BSMC is to help people who do BSMC wrong and to help the community provide leaks by cracking them. I have gotten messages to crack plugins for people which put a smile on my face.

Info about me: I live in New Zealand which is near Australia.
+0.50 (Out of 2 because I am staff) Alright, so this is the reason for my rating if you look at your messages you have 13 messages since your account was created on May 24th. 4 of the 13 were on this very thread for recruitment to staff. I know you have been here longer than I have, and I am not asking for you to have 100+ messages... or anything like that, but at least a good 30-40 messages, in my opinion, should be met. You have an okay amount of resources, and it even looks like some got over 50+ downloads which means there was a want for the resources... I just think you should be more active on the forums, I know you are active on discord... but only a small portion of members are actually on discord. Regardless of that, I believe that you would be great in this position. It may not be this go around, but maybe the next.

wkRCDk1.png

Also, this is unacceptable. I know you are allowed to advertise your application, but this is over excessing it a bit... lol.

BlackSpigot.com

Founder
Staff
Founder
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Application ACCEPTED due to his help in removing the ultimate resource releaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    trickyyy @ trickyyy: Hey :Minecraft: